BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Protect Jack Walker’s Legacy

• J*B pinned this topic

Early Friday morning it was c 350 from 16 k reads but I haven't had an update since then. Like I say we missed the first 10-12k reads altogether for signature purposes.

Doesn't sound many but the number of signatures more than doubled in the 24 hours after the option to sign was added so we just need to keep chipping away at it.

• Like 5

I'm sure you've already thought about this but contacting our high profile supporters to sign and share would boost the numbers.

Liam Livingston, Wayne Hemmingway, Steve Pemberton, Matt Smith - Just off the top of my head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gav said:

I'm sure you've already thought about this but contacting our high profile supporters to sign and share would boost the numbers.

Liam Livingston, Wayne Hemmingway, Steve Pemberton, Matt Smith - Just off the top of my head. 

Jack Straw may still have some clout.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

or maybe former Blackburn Rovers players or managers. 

Maybe someone like Greame Souness might stand up for it?

@Revidge Blue Signed it and shared it on twitter

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Naïve to say the least

The only chance of a ‘name’ signing this is if they have zero interest in ever returning to football. Most won’t want to harm a potential future pay cheque. 

• Like 3

Just now, J*B said:

The only chance of a ‘name’ signing this is if they have zero interest in ever returning to football. Most won’t want to harm a potential future pay cheque. 

Which is why I said Chaddy was naïve. All this kissing the badge and 'one of our own' is all bullshit and we all know it. David Dunn is a prime example. 

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

Thats why I suggested Souness cos he will never returned to Football management and I cant see Sky be bothered he is was to stand up for protecting Jack Walker's Legacy. He was the last manager to be appointed by Jack Walker 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Thats why I suggested Souness cos he will never returned to Football management and I cant see Sky be bothered he is was to stand up for protecting Jack Walker's Legacy. He was the last manager to be appointed by Jack Walker 

Like Sky weren't bothered when Kean and Coyle were here and getting stick for being useless🤣 I must have imagined their friends and fellow managers queuing up to get on SKY to defend them.  Hell, they even gave a certain agent an interview slot to defend his client.  They are all in in together, that's what you don't understand. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gav said:

Wayne Winder (sorry, Hemingway) Gav?....no chance mate!

Would ‘Garns’ do?

Edited by darrenrover