BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 10/4/21 - Into the Valley(s)

Apart from the Easter weekend Cardiff have looked really good under McCarthy since he went there.

The only thing going for us is that they might be on the beach a little bit now the play offs look a bit out of sight for them.

1-1 and all is well in Mowbray land again.

With the current charade around the managers position this might be the game to stop the masquerade . But then again TM's Melancholy soldiers might put in a performance so the circus games continue.

We have been pretty poor out of town, so expect a Cardiff win and as clear as night and day the reasons Mowbray has to go will be highlighted

• Like 2

Not a happy hunting ground for us, though we managed our first win there last season with Armstrong's wonder strike.

Cardiff an unpredictable entity. Lost a few recently including a thrashing at Sheff Wed on Monday. Won't be easy against a McCarthy side and expect a rebound of sorts.

Past caring what the team or even the result will be now tbh.

• Like 1

When this fixture come around, I can’t help but think of the two own goals and red card that Duffy managed to get in our relegation season. Given thar he wanted a move and also he had scored an own goal in the previous game V Wigan, I can’t help thinking at least one of these was deliberate. To make matters worse, we went down on goals scored. Am I the only one, who has never forgiven him?

Hopefully, we can get something from the game & I would take a 0-0 now, with the tea lady the star of the show, by putting an extra sugar in each players drink, leading to a bit more energy bring spent than in the last two matches. 

• Like 2

Probably scrape a credible draw here then Waggot will emerge from under his rock to back his boss, sorry manager.

We need Mowbray gone but we need points as well, safety has to come first.

If we get walloped here and he still survives we might as well throw in the towel.

1 - 1

McCarthy will have given his players a good thrashing after the Sheffield Wednesday debacle so we can expect a five goal thriller  with all five coming from Cardiff. No hiding place then for Mowbray. Oh there is one, Maggots office. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Stuart said:

This is a must-win game.

Does Mowbray even care though, or is he another one of those comfortable that Sheff Weds, Wycombe and Rotherham are automatically going down?

It's all about the performance. Who cares about the result? Caring about results is for losers 

• Like 9

Into the valley, great song by the Skids, takes me back to some good times. 

TM Masquerading as a manager, earning more than a yankee dollar, living in sweet suburbia, he should be sent to live on Iona on his own.

That's my Skids knowledge done, I'm sure there's more.

In the words of Mr. Jobson, Goodbye Civilian, pity it's not Goodbye Tony!

I'll get my coat on the way out!!

Taffy's 1 Rovers 1

• Like 1

I can't believe how flat I feel about this game, my predictions?

Dominate the possession 60-40 - Have less shots on target - Fail to score from a set-piece (as usual) - Concede from a corner.

Manager pointing to some good performances and how close we are to winning whilst bemoaning his paucity of attacking talent available.

So 1-0 to Cardiff, I definitely hope to be proved wrong.

Hopefully the teams below us will stumble, we just have to end up with three below us come the end of the season ............

At least Shane Duffy isn't in the team

Edited by Roversider

16 minutes ago, Roversider said:

I can't believe how flat I feel about this game, my predictions?

Dominate the possession 60-40 - Have less shots on target - Fail to score from a set-piece (as usual) - Concede from a corner.

Manager pointing to some good performances and how close we are to winning whilst bemoaning his paucity of attacking talent available.

So 1-0 to Cardiff, I definitely hope to be proved wrong.

Hopefully the teams below us will stumble, we just have to end up with three below us come the end of the season ............

At least Shane Duffy isn't in the team

The only positive...