BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 10/4/21 - Into the Valley(s)

As Cardiff will no doubt be on the beach (the players at least) I expect we will not lose today. Will we have enough for the win though? We only really need 1 point to stay up (all prediction calculators point to 47 points being enough to stay up this year). So perhaps we will play for the point?

Cardiff do not score many goals so I doubt this is going to be a thriller. 0-1 to the Rovers.

Yikes, that's a team really lacking in any form of attacking threat. We'll pass it around at the back, our defensive midfield trio won't get anywhere near our forwards and we'll create next to nothing.

Though I could say that for pretty much any team under TM right now so why not I guess.

17 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

"Our fans expect us to win some matches between now and the end of the season"

Not with you in charge we don't!

The longest 1.02 mins ever.

"Our fans expect us to win some matches between now and the end of the season" chuckle, chuckle quickly corrected by doubling his drivel output speed.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Buckley should be starting in place of Johnson. Cant believe he's not on the bench either. Typically Mowbray at work

whats buckley done to deserve being left out altogether??just when he was looking like a decent footballer he gets binned,can only presume he was passing it forwards to much,f**k off mowbray you north east imposter

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

What's a better use of time - paying £10 for another 90 minutes of agony or mowing the grass?

Gallagher on the wing again - mowing it is 

You have just talked me into it.  Off we go to the shed.

see you later.

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

whats buckley done to deserve being left out altogether??just when he was looking like a decent footballer he gets binned,can only presume he was passing it forwards to much,f**k off mowbray you north east imposter

So strange - reminds me of how he treated Travis - broke into team, was starting to establish himself then dropped. Maybe Buckley hasn't been putting the effort in training - who knows.

6 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

John Buckley is currently out doing some work with the fitness department - LT

Unbelievable though there are no surprises under Mowbray.

Where's Evans again - injured?

Strangely think we'll win today!

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

If Evans isn't included it gives us slightly more of a chance!

Don't disagree but again, IMO, something amiss when one of Mowbray's 'boys' disappears out of sight!