BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 10/4/21 - Into the Valley(s)

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Don't disagree but again, IMO, something amiss when one of Mowbray's 'boys' disappears out of sight!

Evans will be back when NI next fixture is on the horizon to give him some match fitness before it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Buckley should be starting in place of Johnson. Cant believe he's not on the bench either. Typically Mowbray at work

Best thing he's done in years.  The lad isn't a championship midfielder.  There's one down the road at Deepdale he should have a look at....😄 bossed Swansea last week.

10 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Don't disagree but again, IMO, something amiss when one of Mowbray's 'boys' disappears out of sight!

Not when it comes to Evans it isn't he's been managed around his International career since he's been here. Probably just having a rest or treatment for something or other before the build up starts to his next stint in green.

Seeing Mowbray stood at pitchside after this last week should serve to remind us all that he is completely untouchable.

Doesn't matter if we lose again today, he won’t be sacked.

Oh, and taking the knee just undermined the whole 2 minutes silence.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Seeing Mowbray stood at pitchside after this last week should serve to remind us all that he is completely untouchable.

Doesn't matter if we lose again today, he won’t be sacked.

Oh, and taking the knee just undermined the whole 2 minutes silence.

Good the see the teams taking the knee.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I used to bet against us because if we lost I won money. It eased the pain. Now of we win it just means another stay of execution for the Winless One. 

I am bereft of hope. 

I do the same. However I bet on us to win now, in the hope that another negative result pushes dickhead closer to the trap door. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Good the see the teams taking the knee.  

I know you are looking to start a row, it’s what you do, but regardless of the rights and wrongs, it has become utterly meaningless and is simply routine at this point.

It undermines any other genuine tributes.

• Like 4