BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 10/4/21 - Into the Valley(s)

• Backroom

Every game we fail to win brings more shame upon Mowbray, and brings him closer to breaking the worst kind of records which will hopefully make it difficult for him to find work at this level again when he finally leaves. I hate feeling this vindictive but after the Brockhall fiasco I'm out of empathy for the manager and his cronies. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

in his defence,he`s in a side that does`nt cross the ball to often,does`nt emphasise set piece delivery and does`nt use any width,therefore his attributes are blunted

His long range passing is incredibly poor (just missed an unmarked Gallagher 6 yards out). I'm fine with that - so just stop trying to play said passes. 

• Backroom
Just now, broadsword said:

I'm convinced we're done for unless mowbray goes. We don't recover from going a goal down, so we can take it as read that week lose this one. 

In absolutely amazed he's still in the job

It's at best a draw at this point, which would still mean only 1 win in 15. 

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

His long range passing is incredibly poor (just missed an unmarked Gallagher 6 yards out). I'm fine with that - so just stop trying to play said passes. 

Top 6 quality says the manager to start the campaign...he’s fucking mental