BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

1 minute ago, Dan said:

You wonder how we could ever expect our manager to motivate our players. Every time should strive to move up the table. Maybe they don’t look at it either....

I do think it’s a thing with Nice Guy Tony, he didn’t care about the table when we got promoted either. 

Our team is playing like it’s got it’s powers from Dullbrays aura and demeanour. 

He doesn't seem like a nice guy at all, I'll wager he's one of those that thinks he knows it all and if he is questioned responds by punishing his players.

He's an arsehole, a great big one that sucks in all orbiting matter, like a black hole

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

He doesn't seem like a nice guy at all, I'll wager he's one of those that thinks he knows it all and if he is questioned responds by punishing his players.

He's an arsehole, a great big one that sucks in all orbiting matter, like a black hole

I’ve said for months that I’ve never seen him as a nice guy. His treatment of some of the younger players makes him seem like a big daft bully with some of them. 

We have no leaders on the pitch. No strong characters. No one will be walking off the pitch with bandages from putting their head on the line. 

Mowbray has stripped the squad of leaders, except teachers pet Elliott. 

No leaders on or off the pitch  No one that truly cares in our stadium  It’d be sold to Barrett’s homes if the three monkeys could have their way  

Armstrong is a shit captain too. 

Edited by Dan
  • Like 2