BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

For some unknown reason I am feeling optimistic about this match.  I did managed to tread in some horse droppings on a walk today and that is supposed to be lucky.  As an aside how come horse riders don't have to pick it up and put it in those black bags dog-owners do?  Still, I suspect they would just lob it over the nearest wall once they think they are out of sight like the dog-owners I know.

I don't care that we are all naffed off with Mowbray, we need to collect a win as soon as possible otherwise we will be worrying about trips to Stanley next season.  Having to watch Yarkshur TV over here on the wrong side of the Pennines I am sick of how they are bigging up Rotherham and their potential 'great escape'.  Then again the idea of sending Derby down is almost as tempting as seeing Ratboy and the Blues disappear.

9 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Horse poop doesn't have the OcularToxocariararsis stuff in it that can make kids go blind.

Plus just think if there was bin liners full of hoss shit hanging from trees 🙄

Thank you for that wonderful mental image Deecee - I genuinely laughed out loud reading it! 🙂

As for this evening, I can't help worrying we will be served up a whole load more 'hoss shit' as we meander disgracefully towards the exit of the gurning turd.

Derby need the points more than our loon believes we do, and has been amply pointed out elsewhere, TM seems hell bent on giving us the one fingered salute as he fades away, so 1-3 for me.. bahh!

Have a look at the pitch tonight...it’s in mint condition now.

Despite what Mowbray has both done by training on it and said, in terms of one of a multitude of excuses for his ineptitude, the ground staff have worked their bollocks off to prepare a perfect playing surface for the lads to ply their trade on.

What’s tonight’s excuse gonna be mogadon if we don’t win?..,pitch too wet/dry, too flat, not enough divots?...Try looking in the mirror and wonder why with 5 games left to play you reckon we still need 6 points to be safe!

• Like 3

There's a few other things in the mix in favour of the pitch now to be fair. No rain for a week or so, grass starting to grow properly and no games on it for a while. You'd expect it to have settled a bit, helped by the hard graft of the grounds team of course.

Training on it when they did was either the work or a real dumbo or a conniving tosser.

Jury's out on that one.

• Like 5

Give me a draw tonight, for 3 reasons.

1) Solidifies this run under Tony as (I believe) the worst manager (form wise) in the clubs history (1 from 16). Another nail in his (already pretty nailed) coffin. (For the good that does).

2) Relegation wise it would actually be a solid result at this stage - with Rotherham losing.

3) BONUS: Keeps Derby same distance below us, costs them a game, and leaves them on the brink of relegation (which i would LOL!)

Fully prepared for us to go and get 11 points from 5... and for Mowbray and his delusional fan club to wank bank that upturn of form all the way to October.

• Like 4

• Backroom
3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Wayne is telling his team that coming to play Rovers is like playing Norwich away.

Wayne, it's not, trust me you silly sod.

They beat Norwich 1-0 away back in October so he might not be wrong. Still a brutal swipe at Daniel Farke though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry_Pirate said:

1) Solidifies this run under Tony as (I believe) the worst manager (form wise) in the clubs history (1 from 16). Another nail in his (already pretty nailed) coffin. (For the good that does).

2) Relegation wise it would actually be a solid result at this stage - with Rotherham losing.

3) BONUS: Keeps Derby same distance below us, costs them a game, and leaves them on the brink of relegation (which i would LOL!)

Fully prepared for us to go and get 11 points from 5... and for Mowbray and his delusional fan club to wank bank that upturn of form all the way to October.

Don't get this. Playing russian roulette. Need a win to secure safety asap 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Wayne is telling his team that coming to play Rovers is like playing Norwich away.

Wayne, it's not, trust me you silly sod.

that's great Wayne, you know we drew with them AWAY this season? I'll take a point tonight to be fair

Edited by starscascade

2 hours ago, Angry_Pirate said:

I can't sign up to that AP: I'm a Rovers fan and always want Rovers to win, irrespective of circumstances

I don't support Waggott, Mowbray or Venkys: it's Blackburn Rovers FC.

I do however, understand your viewpoint.

COYB!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

What's the expected interest (XI) in this game?

Pretty low.

How much XBS do you reckon he will come out with in his interview after?

Edited by Hasta