BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

Convincing win for me tonight: ToMo will be well up for it.

He'll have left his snood, tape measure and theodolite in his car and will be patrolling the technical area like a panther. Unlike in recent times where he must have segs on his arse as a consequence of his inactivity.

"All we need is six points from 5 games boys" will be the cry from coventrio.

I don't care if we get 15 points from the last 5 games, (which I hope we do), we all now know what you all are....just fuck off elsewhere.

COYB!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I’d love to know what Dolan and Buckley have done to be benched. Should be starting tonight and rest of the season except for injury or major cock ups

I'm afraid the reason is indeed major cock ups. By the manager.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

That implies that Mowbray has ever been 1 game away from the door, something to which there is no evidence or even suggestion of, especially when the owners dont seem interested.

Win, draw or lose, todays result in isolation will make no difference to his future.

That was not my intended... however as fact/luck would have it we've won 2 games in 12 weeks and he is sitting there pretty fucking immune. No doubt he'll get the 2 wins to grant him a cushy 12 week summer... With the (bullshit) "clean slate" in August.

Priority #1 for me (and everyone here) is we stay up... however if that doesn't come with Mowbray being removed as manager, we're just putting the rubber stamp on relegation next year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

That was not my intended... however as fact/luck would have it we've won 2 games in 12 weeks and he is sitting there pretty fucking immune. No doubt he'll get the 2 wins to grant him a cushy 12 week summer... With the (bullshit) "clean slate" in August.

Priority #1 for me (and everyone here) is we stay up... however if that doesn't come with Mowbray being removed as manager, we're just putting the rubber stamp on relegation next year.

Na mate, Mowbray is a gonner! end of May latest.

• Backroom

We really do have a poor team. Look at that bench, and as for the defence... eugh.

Still, Derby aren't much good either so let's just hope we get the first goal - as that's the only way we ever win under the current manager. 

1 minute ago, DE. said:

We really do have a poor team. Look at that bench, and as for the defence... eugh.

Still, Derby aren't much good either so let's just hope we get the first goal - as that's the only way we ever win under the current manager. 

defenders be coming next year,3 years to late but they`ll be here

I'm plumping for a Derby victory, 1-3 to them.  I reckong they'll score 3 in the 1st 15 minutes, Mowbray will actually stand up and start shouting in the technical area before he colapses from exhaustion (lot of walking) and the match gets abandoned as TM is rushed to hospital.  Venky's to give him a new contract for trying to manage.

• Like 3

What team have we got out? I did not even bother to look. I would like to see Rotherham stay up at the expense of Derby so I want us to beat them, though I will not be crying too much. Derby are a poor team, Mowbray should be executed if we do not win never mind sacked. 2-1 to us.

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

defenders be coming next year,3 years to late but they`ll be here

There are plenty of epithets that could be etched on Mowbray's hypothetical club tombstone, but "defenders are coming" has to be near the top of the list.

• Like 2

Just now, DE. said:

There are plenty of epithets that could be etched on Mowbray's hypothetical club tombstone, but "defenders are coming" has to be near the top of the list.

aye,the tombstone should read,"here lies tony,he promised us defenders then spent seven million quid on a striker who can`t play centre forward,the f*****g idiot"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DE. said:

Don't agree about the bench tbh. Some good players on it. Obviously Pears, Bell and Bennett aren't good players but I'm fine with the rest. Even Evans is an average Championship CM. Dolan, Rothwell and Brereton I'd be starting over some of those on the pitch.