BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Don't agree about the bench tbh. Some good players on it. Obviously Pears, Bell and Bennett aren't good players but I'm fine with the rest. Even Evans is an average Championship CM. Dolan, Rothwell and Brereton I'd be starting over some of those on the pitch.

Dolan is the only one there who isn't a massive disappointment to me. Maybe Buckeroo and Rothwell to some degree as well. The rest I'd be happy to never see in a Rovers shirt again - especially Evans. Stolen a wage from us for years and NI are the only side that have ever seen him regularly fit or useful. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Dolan is the only one there who isn't a massive disappointment to me. Maybe Buckeroo and Rothwell to some degree as well. The rest I'd be happy to never see in a Rovers shirt again - especially Evans. Stolen a wage from us for years and NI are the only side that have ever seen him regularly fit or useful. 

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be renewing his contract. But that's because of his 'injury' issues. He is, when fit, fine as a bench option. His time has to be up this summer though. You would hope. Not a low earner either.

BB played well early doors this season, been a bit poor again since returning. I'm not ruling him out yet though as a useful player. Stupid price tag aside.

1 minute ago, Ulrich said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56698956

We've started well and if we keep beating them for posession, we'll move up the Xg table!  Happy days

Disappointing. Those stats don't show the Xg, so I now have no idea how we are really doing in this game.

Actual goals scored is useless data.

• Like 4