BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Will Mowbray be gone at the end of the season?

Will Mowbray be gone at the end of the season?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Will he be gone at the end of the season? Simple as that

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Ties in perfectly for when Waggott wants to have better fan engagement.

Excellent news.

Cost cutting, sales, FFP, relegation.

League 1, invest 2 million, promotion, Mogga Messiah,

150 year celebrations, Venky's turn up, Tony signs for life.

The journey...........

( Maybe they can open the new state of the art training cabin near the M65 whilst they are over)

• Like 3

On 02/06/2021 at 22:11, Ghost7 said:

Absolutely terrible decision by the club not to replace the manager immediately as the season ended.

It's a decision that's going to cost the club revenue and the team support on a match day. Understandably so after the manager was on national television, crying out for the sack with the season still ongoing. There is no coming back from that in a dressing room of winners, which leads to be believe the notion that Brockhall is a holiday camp for a better than average Championship pay.

Next season is going to be a total disaster regardless of what players he manages to bring in. I'll be playing very little part in it as a supporter thanks to Mowbray, Waggott and my own lack of trust in a club that fails to deliver the minimum in fan expectations. 

My prediction is an underwhelming start to the season, a build up of a toxic atmosphere with the owner's being forced to make a change by Christmas and announce more plans for the pitch to be replaced in the summer.

Sincerely,

A fan that will be spending his money elsewhere

I cant do much for a distance but F.All goes from me to RoversTV or on merchandise for family back home.

Not a single penny more.

• Like 1