BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Weds (a) 20/4 7pm Red Button

1 minute ago, imy9 said:

Is it bad of me to say that I didn’t know we were playing today and the result didn’t impact me in anyway.

Depressing that I feel this way about the club I love.

I was about to post similar sentiment, except I watched the game.

I feel nothing. Watching Rovers right now is going through the motions.

When Kean was here I was determined that I would out-last him. With Mowbray I cannot see him leaving and nobody cares enough to try to make it uncomfortable for him. As a result we will have many more nights like tonight. Dull, passionless, idea-less.

No matter which players are selected (Bennett, Evans??) The outcome is the same and performances are dire. There can only be one person to take responsibility: the manager.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lraC said:

Yes we can’t go down. Last game of season Derby V Sheffield Weds, so one of them two are bound to finish below us. One off the relegation spots will be dire though 

I don't think that's corect. If Derby win all 3 remaining and Rotherham get 12 points from their 6 remaining then Rovers need at least 1 more point. I wouldn't put my money on them getting even that.

• Like 1

What makes this defeat difficult to swallow is Tony Mowbray has got away with it, again.

Unsackable because the owners don't understand football (now where have a heard that in the news recently) and he has the ability to fill them with false information after building the coventrythree castle.

Unfortunately no one can challenge the manager or the owners.

• Like 5

Just now, alcd said:

I don't think that's corect. If Derby win all 3 remaining and Rotherham get 12 points from their 6 remaining then Rovers need at least 1 more point. I wouldn't put my money on them getting even that.

Yes I’ve got it wrong. Can’t see it though, even if we lose the last 3.

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I was about to post similar sentiment, except I watched the game.

I feel nothing. Watching Rovers right now is going through the motions.

When Kean was here I was determined that I would out-last him. With Mowbray I cannot see him leaving and nobody cares enough to try to make it uncomfortable for him. As a result we will have many more nights like tonight. Dull, passionless, idea-less.

No matter which players are selected (Bennett, Evans??) The outcome is the same and performances are dire. There can only be one person to take responsibility: the manager.

And clueless owners.

Why are we putting up with this drivel...can someone organise a protest please? 

Chelsea fans protesting at the ground when they’re about to be given £300m for the Super League!

Absolutely disgraceful TM is still in a job and the level of apathy this man and the owners have caused with this club is so sad, the worst thing is there doesn’t seem to be anything we can do about it 

Edited by DuffsLeftPeg
Sp

I've just looked - probably for the first time - our last three fixtures are against Huddersfield, Rotherham & Birmingham!!

So the manager's motivational speeches will be needed as never before. Oh sorry; I forgot; he doesn't do them, does he?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Last time I saw women's football, I thought it was a decent standard. They would've given tonight's rovers team a good game I'm sure

I'd like to see that, preseason Rovers 1st team Vs Rovers women's, sort it out waggers 😘

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Couldn't care less about the result or performance. I'm only interested in what happens in the summer and hopefully starting the season with a new manager. 

We really should replace him right now before he starts handing out gentleman contracts to has-beens and nobodies. He can still cause us a lot more harm. Perhaps a proper manager can convince Rhino to stay as well.

• Like 4