BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheff Weds (a) 20/4 7pm Red Button

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I know it's not the done thing to want us to lose but assuming we're enough points in the Bank to stay up already I was quite relieved when we got beaten by struggling Wednesday tonight.

Such is the campaign of misinformation which has sprung up on social media and from his mates in the local press in support of Mowbray, I don't think we can afford anything at all which might give these people something to latch on to and claim a corner has been turned before the season finishes.

As it was he's been here four full seasons and we started tonight's dead rubber with arguably TWO players who will be here next season.

Two. 

A proper local journalist would be taking Mowbray to task on these farcial goings on.

But what the fuck can we, as supporters do, with the fucking worst owners known to anyone.? They have knocked the stuffing out of the club, despite saying otherwise. They are untouchable as they don't speak. They are rotten to the core.

• Like 9

Judging by that interview any pressure is now off since the fortuitous result against Derby. Shrugs the shoulders and says the poor little players are jaded.

Not half as jaded as the fans who have to witness this ongoing debacle.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

I hate listening to him drone on with excuses every week. There's no passion there - just get rid. If he's here next season the club can forget about selling tickets, shirts etc.

He says no excuses then procedes to give excuses 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

He's an arsehole that's what he is, a very very lucky one, to have such idiots filling his bank account every month. Whilst he sits there insulting fans intelligence and dragging moral into the dirt before next season.

No other club would put up with this, none.

As I remember being told at school many years ago,

"Don't call him an arsehole; an arsehole's useful."

"Not one that big!"

• Like 5