2 home games left, 2 more opportunities to let our voices be heard.

Is it worth it? 

Does anyone care anymore?

Will people turn up? 

Will Mowbray/Waggot listen and do the right thing? 

Personally, I can't justify buying a season ticket with Mowbray in charge next season. A change is needed, every man and his dog can see a change is needed so why the feck isn't it happening? 

2 days before the next home game might be a bit tight to get the word out but Birmingham at home on the 8th May is achievable. I fear that may be too late though as Mowbray can go and enjoy a long summer break after he deals with the 2 hours of fan anger.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All credit to the United fans today protesting against the Glazers, thats the way to make a statement, every news outlet around the globe will carry that story, a real protest.  We missed our cha

Just a few off the top of my head who have tried to work with Venky’s... John Williams - in situ when they took over, widely regarded as one of the best in the business, assured he would be allow

My thought after reading the LT article today that 'the club' (not sure who that means precisely...) intend to stick with TM in the summer...petition? A few thousand fans putting their name to a

Posted Images

Indeed, Rovers fans often ‘protest’, their prime method is simply walking away. We saw it in 1960, we saw it over the steep price rises in the mid 2000s, we saw it after Kean was unfathomably kept on in 2012 and we’ll see it again this summer.

You'd be in danger of only having about 20 people turn up and it being spun that everything is hunky dory apart from the usual angry few

Edited by Hasta
6 minutes ago, Hasta said:

You'd be in danger of only having about 20 people turn up and it being spun that everything is hunky dory apart from te usual angry few

My thoughts exactly, which is a shame. 

1 hour ago, Madon said:

2 home games left, 2 more opportunities to let our voices be heard.

Is it worth it? 

Does anyone care anymore?

Will people turn up? 

Will Mowbray/Waggot listen and do the right thing? 

Personally, I can't justify buying a season ticket with Mowbray in charge next season. A change is needed, every man and his dog can see a change is needed so why the feck isn't it happening? 

2 days before the next home game might be a bit tight to get the word out but Birmingham at home on the 8th May is achievable. I fear that may be too late though as Mowbray can go and enjoy a long summer break after he deals with the 2 hours of fan anger.

Season ticket sales is where the protest will manifest itself

24 minutes ago, Madon said:

My thoughts exactly, which is a shame. 

Never give up.

If we don't do anything because we think nobody else will then, obviously, nothing happens.

If we do do something in the hope that others will join in then something useful may come of it. If not then at least we tried.

Count me in. 

" She wore, she wore, she wore a blue and white ribbon,

She wore a blue and white ribbon in the merry month of May,

And when I asked, her why she wore that ribbon,

She said it's for THE Rovers and we all hate Mowbray,

Mowbray, Mowbray, We're the famous Blackburn Rovers and we all hate Mowbray!"

(To the tune of Que serra, serra)

Edited by darrenrover
8 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

" She wore, she wore, she wore a blue and white ribbon,

She wore a blue and white ribbon in the merry month of May,

And when I asked, her why she wore that ribbon,

She said it's for THE Rovers and we all hate Mowbray,

Mowbray, Mowbray, We're the famous Blackburn Rovers and we all hate Mowbray!"

(To the tune of Que serra, serra)

Is it not to the tune of Were going to Wembley

7 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

It’s from a John Wayne film...

409A9FB2-CEDC-4AD0-84A3-2D581E46C736.jpeg

That must have been the last time Arsenal had an atmosphere.

11 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i`ll wait till next season when i sincerely don`t think i`ll be the only giving mowbray an earful 😊

Yeah, there'll possibly be another dozen or so turning up to watch the game 👍 

22 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i`ll wait till next season when i sincerely don`t think i`ll be the only giving mowbray an earful 😊

Problem is that will be too late. Like I said, a huge summer rebuild is required, and it needs a more competent manager overseeing it. Even in this regime, he won't last too long next season with this kind of form and the fans on his back so I'll be furious if we waste the opportunity.

The owners are the problem, not the managers that have served under them (King rat and Coyle aside)

Protest against the owners, they have ruined the football club, businesses in the town, peoples lives and Jack Walkers legacy.

Everything else is a side show....

7 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Problem is that will be too late. Like I said, a huge summer rebuild is required, and it needs a more competent manager overseeing it. Even in this regime, he won't last too long next season with this kind of form and the fans on his back so I'll be furious if we waste the opportunity.

unless moggasaurous sees the light and stars shaping the team to play to it`s strengths i reckon we`ll be bottom and adrift by late october,then maybe he`ll get the boot,then the fun starts as we wait for another manager!!

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

unless moggasaurous sees the light and stars shaping the team to play to it`s strengths i reckon we`ll be bottom and adrift by late october,then maybe he`ll get the boot,then the fun starts as we wait for another manager!!

Yeh an entirely avoidable situation if we can get shut first. There is more chance of me cutting my balls off and entering them into conkers competitions than there is if TM changing his precious style to suit our personnel, judging by the way he bangs on about it.

I think any protests at Ewood would be futile as Mowbray and the players enter the ground via the Riverside. I think any protests should be at Brockhall timed to coincide with Mowbray and his coach's arrival. Rags supporters did this at Carrington and got lots of media interest.

15 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i think now , Mowbray will hang on until he seriously gets dogs abuse from the fans . 

I dont think he would still be here if fans had been present this season, problem is when will we be allowed in ?