BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

This is a great point!! I miss the craic too…

Why don’t we set up a social within here? We meet up early in one of the pubs close to the ground and start a new thing…be a lot more relaxed in person and prob improve the message board too?

Might be a bit 'lively' to start off with 🤔

But yes not a bad idea and i agree it's much easier to grasp the context of opinions when face to face.  The mods will still have to turn up though, wearing flash jackets and guarding a chair in the corner facing the wall....the sin bin !

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Might be a bit 'lively' to start off with 🤔

But yes not a bad idea and i agree it's much easier to grasp the context of opinions when face to face.  The mods will still have to turn up though, wearing flash jackets and guarding a chair in the corner facing the wall....the sin bin !

Haha, I think it would actually be alright tbh.

I’ve often said that if people met in person, they’d view other people’s posts in a different light once that happened.

Although, impressions of myself certainly after a few cheap Heineken in Ewood WMC may be altered….

P.S- Hi vis optional for the mods!

• Like 3

Just been on the Rovers ticket store and the page is there for the tickets but its blank so its imminent. How can I end up being impressed that these are actually being released in June; this is how my mind has been warped over the years 😂

Young Adult holders from 2020/21 being let down here. Paid in full £179.00 last year and now expected to pay another £179.00 in full as the pro-rata discount only applies to adults.

Maybe it's time for some creative thinking when it comes to season tickets. Maybe just do it as a monthly membership (like Hull I think) that you pay 12 months a tear but gets you in to every game at Ewood. More like a Gym membership, Netflix or Amazon Prime. 

• Like 6

18-25 year olds who purchased in 2020/21 paid the full price for their ticket.

They're now expected to pay the full price yet again, with no pro-rata discount.

And to top it all off, Young Adult ST holders don't even get their faces on the club fan mosaic!

1462887422_Screenshot2021-06-18at10_55_27.thumb.png.adb5cd4045dbd452da9594cac784d6c8.png

14 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Young Adult holders from 2020/21 being let down here. Paid in full £179.00 last year and now expected to pay another £179.00 in full as the pro-rata discount only applies to adults.

That’s really poor. Am I right in thinking you didn’t get ifollow codes last year as a young adult either?

11 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Did we get promoted back to the Premier League last season without any of us realising? Presume the £36 games will be for the likes of City, Liverpool and Utd? 

This. You cannot convince me for a second that there are any Cat A+ games next season. I think the club are massively wrong if they think they can charge those prices for games you would expect to be our biggest away attendances - Blackpool, Preston. I look at the teams in our league next season and I don't see many big away followings at all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JoeH said:

18-25 year olds who purchased in 2020/21 paid the full price for their ticket.

They're now expected to pay the full price yet again, with no pro-rata discount.

And to top it all off, Young Adult ST holders don't even get their faces on the club fan mosaic!

1462887422_Screenshot2021-06-18at10_55_27.thumb.png.adb5cd4045dbd452da9594cac784d6c8.png

Haha... when is a super fan not a super fan ? When he's too young.

If you go down, make a big scene and demand to see Waggott, you will get a concession. I will be going down with my Final Four ticket and demanding my consumer rights of 4 match tickets. I 100% expect to get my own way. Been patiently waiting.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Think that second one was especially for you bud 🤣

😂😂 yeah, I did feel that was personal!

On a serious note though I know people who split season tickets due to work commitments, as well as parents who take turns in taking their kids. 

#milkthedwindlinghardcore

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cesus said:

This. You cannot convince me for a second that there are any Cat A+ games next season. I think the club are massively wrong if they think they can charge those prices for games you would expect to be our biggest away attendances - Blackpool, Preston. I look at the teams in our league next season and I don't see many big away followings at all.

Middlesbrough is A++

• Like 2

So the big question I have now is....

Are these matchday prices also subject to The Waggott Tax ?

or have they just decided to impose the tax on all matchday ticket prices.

This price hike can be seen as Waggott's last big play to get everyone to buy STs due to the matchday prices. Hopefully it fails miserably.

Wow - I thought we might go bold and try to harness the feeling of a return to some normality post summer. A real shame that the costs are quite prohibitive. I'm certainly in the balance now as to whether I'll get one.

• Like 5