BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

23 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

not really as i didn't think it was cheap renewing last season when i knew we wouldn't be able to attend!

Yet you say your reason to renew is to support the 11 on the pitch. Did they know you had switched on ?

6 minutes ago, rigger said:

Yet you say your reason to renew is to support the 11 on the pitch. Did they know you had switched on ?

🙄 yeah i'm sure they got an individual alert to notify them that i personally had switched on to watch

On 28/06/2021 at 20:54, 1864roverite said:

Absolutely NOT convinced about that otherwise why are there no offers from anyone interested in investing? Waiting till administration doesn’t appear to be an attractive option

Should Rovers enter an insolvency situation, I know of at least two North West parties (from my line of work) who would be interested - please don't ask for names for obvious reasons.

• Like 4

• Backroom
4 hours ago, Mercer said:

Should Rovers enter an insolvency situation, I know of at least two North West parties (from my line of work) who would be interested - please don't ask for names for obvious reasons.

I'd bet one of those is the same I've heard too.

On 29/06/2021 at 15:47, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

See you the season after when it's £700 for the pair of you and we're in League 1?

my daughter wasn't as she is only 5 i was, as i was the season before and before that all the way back to 2000. Great to see you can predict the future whats the lotto numbers this week

• Like 1

Boycotts are never going to happen. Some folk wouldn’t even turn their back on a match for 10 seconds if it were seen as some kind of organised protest. “You won’t tell me what to do” and “you’re not a real fan”. We will have fans queuing up for the new Rovers shirt. We can’t even boycott that.

And while that is the case, there will be no pressure placed on Mowbray or Waggott from the terraces. Certainly not in any pre-emptive way.

The ONLY thing that will create a pseudo-united fan-base against Mowbray will be a sustained run of defeats with us rooted in the bottom three, and organic chants from the dwindling numbers at the games.

Sadly, if Mowbray simply wants a pay off he is going nowhere until the end of next season at the earliest. No amount of booing or chanting or STs thrown on the pitch with have any affect without a compensation deal.

Utterly stuck with people who only have their own best interests at heart.

Go, don’t go, it doesn’t matter. While Tombola Tony continues to pick an XI to “do a job” all of the support in the world makes no difference, and any boycott would just be spun as a lack of commitment from fans.

They hold all of the cards. I imagine they must laugh about it, and at us, behind closed doors. Imagine being so incompetent with no clue how to fix things, and being given an annual green light to carry on anyway.

I’m fully expecting that Waggott’s mission right now will be tying Mowbray down to a new contract as a priority. The fact there has been no talk about this being his last season speaks volumes.

• Like 4

Called it ages ago and i still reckon Mowbray will have some kind of extension. It'll either kick in this season or after a small good run that happens occasionally it'll 'leak' out.

Silence on this speaks volumes and maybe it's the real reason he appeared to be so disinterested and sulking. Something has clearly gone on last season and probably it was him seeking the assurances of a longer stay for his journey.

Edited by tomphil

11 hours ago, Stuart said:

They hold all of the cards. I imagine they must laugh about it, and at us, behind closed doors. Imagine being so incompetent with no clue how to fix things, and being given an annual green light to carry on anyway.

I’m fully expecting that Waggott’s mission right now will be tying Mowbray down to a new contract as a priority. The fact there has been no talk about this being his last season speaks volumes.

The laughing and the new contract are as nailed on as a Mowbray 10-game winless run. 

12 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Wonder how sales are going,the thought of us selling the least out of Burnley,Preston,Bolton and Blackpool...when was the last time that happened?

😟

Probably never given our lowest numbers were in the early 80s at a time when the above were often down in the 4th division.

14 hours ago, Stuart said:

Boycotts are never going to happen. Some folk wouldn’t even turn their back on a match for 10 seconds if it were seen as some kind of organised protest. “You won’t tell me what to do” and “you’re not a real fan”. We will have fans queuing up for the new Rovers shirt. We can’t even boycott that.

And while that is the case, there will be no pressure placed on Mowbray or Waggott from the terraces. Certainly not in any pre-emptive way.

The ONLY thing that will create a pseudo-united fan-base against Mowbray will be a sustained run of defeats with us rooted in the bottom three, and organic chants from the dwindling numbers at the games.

Sadly, if Mowbray simply wants a pay off he is going nowhere until the end of next season at the earliest. No amount of booing or chanting or STs thrown on the pitch with have any affect without a compensation deal.

Utterly stuck with people who only have their own best interests at heart.

Go, don’t go, it doesn’t matter. While Tombola Tony continues to pick an XI to “do a job” all of the support in the world makes no difference, and any boycott would just be spun as a lack of commitment from fans.

I think mowbray will walk he was rattled last season with no fans if this season is a shambles which is looking likely he will walk, then no doubt it will hsh recommendation and in walks pulis and the cycle continues. Not so sure SW and TM are as close as people think heard various different accounts of a falling out 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Football stadiums can operate at full capacity from 19th July as Prime Minister has announced in his press conference

Unless the club hierarchy have alienated large swathes of your fans and closed half the stands

• Like 5

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Football stadiums can operate at full capacity from 19th July as Prime Minister has announced in his press conference

With the people still involved with the club running it into the ground i'm guessing you could fit everybody attending into 1 stand for most of the games next season,it's going to be a hell of a long time before full capacity is needed at Rovers again.

• Like 5

• Backroom

I’d love for us to be creative with the community stuff; the recent Eid community thing was a great idea.

Would be good to see the club trying to bring the differing cultures together somehow 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

I’d love for us to be creative with the community stuff; the recent Eid community thing was a great idea.

Would be good to see the club trying to bring the differing cultures together somehow 

It would be a good idea to do something for the culture that already supports the club. All they have managed to do so far is devide that support.

• Like 3

I posted a letter to the Club last week, requesting a response before the end of the month otherwise I would not be getting a season ticket. This covered all my various issues and concerns around the running of the Club whilst trying to ignore Mowbray bashing and getting on to the owners.

I'll post it on here at some point.

I had two missed calls on my phone yesterday morning from two different mobile numbers. I couldn't answer as I was busy at work and no message was left. I half suspect that at least one of those was someone from the Club calling me. I'm not ringing back numbers that haven't left me messages so lets see if anything else happens.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

I posted a letter to the Club last week, requesting a response before the end of the month otherwise I would not be getting a season ticket. This covered all my various issues and concerns around the running of the Club whilst trying to ignore Mowbray bashing and getting on to the owners.

I'll post it on here at some point.

I had two missed calls on my phone yesterday morning from two different mobile numbers. I couldn't answer as I was busy at work and no message was left. I half suspect that at least one of those was someone from the Club calling me. I'm not ringing back numbers that haven't left me messages so lets see if anything else happens.

Rather churlish if you ask me😂