BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

41 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

Do we use last seasons ticket or are we getting new ones.

I've just been down and renewed for me, my dad and my son. I didn't get a season ticket last year but I am to use the card from the previous year.

For the Swansea game, they printed a match ticket for us to use as the season ticket system may not be set up in time for Saturday.

There was quite a steady number of people there to renew.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Third division Bolton now with 10,000 sold… double Blackburn Rovers.

Not a lot more to say, is there.

Third division Bolton who 3 short seasons ago were in the same league as us, with an owner as bad and then went into administration. They could be playing at a higher level than us, this time next year, hence the reason, Venky's need potting. we will survive and prosper without them, just was we did before them, so the social media tribe, need to stop telling us, how thankful we should be, that they are saving us from oblivion.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Colt Seavers said:

I've just been down and renewed for me, my dad and my son. I didn't get a season ticket last year but I am to use the card from the previous year.

For the Swansea game, they printed a match ticket for us to use as the season ticket system may not be set up in time for Saturday.

There was quite a steady number of people there to renew.

Good to hear that they is a number of Rovers fans there renewing and buying a season ticket today. 

• Like 1

Saturdays attendance might be a little bigger than the rest this season as its the first weekend game at Ewood that fans have been allowed in 18 months.

Imagine it will get to dire levels after that though.

• Like 2

I would think so.

We always get a higher than standard crowd on the opening day due to a bigger number of walk ons than on a normal Saturday, that will be amplified post an 18 month absence.

West Brom on the 21st will give us a better idea on how bad it’s going to be in home areas this season.

Edited by Mattyblue

I am not in the least bit bothered how many season tickets other clubs have sold. I am more worried about the reasons that our sales are so low. To me the main problem is that nobody in charge of anything , at the Rovers, seems bothered about this drop off.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

What is the situation with walk ons, are they allowed past a certain time as Leeds games went off sale a couple of hours prior? Is there still a surcharge?

Another thing that I was wondering about is potential streaming, surely that service should stop now that fans are allowed without restrictions, otherwise it will massively hinder attendances across the board?

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Saturdays attendance might be a little bigger than the rest this season as its the first weekend game at Ewood that fans have been allowed in 18 months.

Imagine it will get to dire levels after that though.

Problem is, walk on tickets are expensive.  

42 minutes ago, rigger said:

I am not in the least bit bothered how many season tickets other clubs have sold. I am more worried about the reasons that our sales are so low. To me the main problem is that nobody in charge of anything , at the Rovers, seems bothered about this drop off.

Spot on Rigger 

4 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Problem is, walk on tickets are expensive.  

They are, but I think a few will be more willing to pay it as a "one off" for the opening game, especially with it being a Saturday and the fact everyone has been locked out for 18 months.

As Matty said clearer indication will be the few home games that follow it, if the fanbase ever needed a result and a performance, its on Saturday.

There are a few reasons for low STs with one big driver being signings. We haven't got a lot to go on from last season, in fact with the loss of senior players, its flat. Coventry and Sunderland fans can see they're on their way back but with all the negatives around us can anyone see us in the top half??

There's a debate going on at the moment on the transfer thread about passionate support. An example given is Sunderland. But don't forget we do have that passion, just needs igniting. Recall games v Burnley home & away everyone standing or even small pockets v AFC Fylde & v Bolton recently. Here's wishing we can get this back.

17 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

They are, but I think a few will be more willing to pay it as a "one off" for the opening game, especially with it being a Saturday and the fact everyone has been locked out for 18 months.

As Matty said clearer indication will be the few home games that follow it, if the fanbase ever needed a result and a performance, its on Saturday.

I have bought a walk on for Saturday just to boo Mowbray

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
21 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Now we re into the final week before the Season Kicks Off ..who on here  has actually renewed/bought a Season Ticket ?

I have tried to do it online on my phone, but it was being a right pain. I’ll try it again on the Mac….

• Like 1

Until Hartlepool just got back up, the last few years has seen just THREE league clubs in the whole of the north east of England - in contrast there’s about 15 league clubs in a 40 mile radius of Blackburn 

So of course Sunderland have a sizeable catchment area to draw from, not sure how that equates to being more ‘passionate’ than anyone else. Indeed it makes old/real Lancashire by far the biggest heartland of the game.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I have tried to do it online on my phone, but it was being a right pain. I’ll try it again on the Mac….

Yeah as i said earlier in the the thread our Elliott couldnt but to be fair i did quite easily ..hopefully come Weds it will be easy for everyone (and his Dog ..we need you dogs !) to renew .

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Until Hartlepool just got back up, the last few years has seen just THREE league clubs in the whole of the north east of England - in contrast there’s about 15 league clubs in a 40 mile radius of Blackburn 

So of course Sunderland have a sizeable catchment area to draw from, not sure how that equates to being more ‘passionate’ than anyone else. Indeed it makes old/real Lancashire by far the biggest heartland of the game.

It was a stupid comparison and besides iv'e been up there with 5/600 away fans outsinging the home lot more than once.  I'm sure plenty others have it's easy to chuck stuff like that about when one club is on its uppers and the other isn't.

In fact last time i went there in the Prem the crowd was terribly silent apart from a few hundred next to the away end having banter. Place was a third empty, two thirds before the end because we beat them.

The reason for that i'd suggest is because they were pig sick and the passion had been bored out of them.

14 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

There will be no booing and no pelters.

Just polite clapping.

There will be booing. If we win there will also be shouting,singing,  jumping about and generally me enjoying myself.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1