BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

45 minutes ago, Hasta said:

The blame for falling season tickets lie with the boardroom / club. They can't get an extra player through the door because they have lost the fanbase. 

I’d say owners - 11 year malaise.

Do you know what I mean though? As it’s a vicious circle. The more that walk away, the more the ship is harder to steer?

Finger pointing gets us nowhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBiz said:

I’d say owners - 11 year malaise.

Do you know what I mean though? As it’s a vicious circle. The more that walk away, the more the ship is harder to steer?

Finger pointing gets us nowhere.

Yeah when I mentioned 'the club' I was kind of lumping owners in there as well.

You can see my reasons for not renewing at the top of page 43, but as I say its not a case of "If Mowbray goes" or "If we aren't going to be challenging for promotion".  It's the whole current package. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

It falls on the shoulders of one man WAGGOT the MAGGOT

I've continued to attend Ewood Park for the last 50+ years despite other poor managers picking the team - such as Ince, Iley, Pickering etc.  However, I will not pay another penny down there until Swaggot goes.  In my, admittedly relatively small, circle of now non-attenders, all are of the same opinion.  He is the number one issue.  Much more so than Mowbray.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toooldforthis said:

He is the number one issue.  Much more so than Mowbray.

They are all in it my friend,all complicit and working together in cahoots to secure the best deal for themselves.

Shower of shyte the lot of them....and this grand old Club is going to suffer for it.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 6

I renewed my original seat from 2 seasons ago today through gritted teeth.

There were another seven people renewing and today at least we now had three people dealing with it so it took no time at all.

This is most certainly NOT an endorsement of the Coventrio.

Rovers 'till I die.

Mowbray, Waggott, Venus, Lowe out !!!!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

They are all in it my friend,all complicit and working together in cahoots to secure the best deal for themselves.

Shower of shyte the lot of them....and this grand old Club is going to suffer for it.

Yes, same shit happened at Coventry when they were all there and look how that Club have prospered since their departure. 

‘Uptake in season tickets have been positive this last couple of weeks’, according to Sharpe, he’ll reveal all tomorrow.

I imagine that to be the case, always that late surge. Alas, with only around 3k sold a fortnight back, I just can’t see it getting close to what has been our standard 8/9k over the past 4 or 5 years.

• Like 3

There will always be a bit of a mad rush in the build up to the first home game.

I'll be amazed if Rovers have actually supplied Sharpe with a number for sales. 

It will all be percentages and 'healthy' or 'close to target' stuff.

Looking on the website there is still plenty of availability in the middle of the BBE and the Riverside looks more empty than ever.

Since relegation from the Premier League in 2012 there have only been a handful of sub-10,000 official attendances. Plenty of times when people through the turnstiles were less than 10,000 but we always had that block of at least 8000 ST holders to count ensuring the 10,000 mark was always reached.

Suspect we are facing the opposite now and unless the away club brings several thousand the norm will be sub-10,000 official gates.

In most cases once people stop they won't start again unless you give them a good reason to - extra cheap tickets or a good product. With this bunch in charge that won't happen.

5 hours ago, Mhead2 said:

The biggest clue to how far current Owners have reduced morale and commitment of our fan-base will be the attendance figures for Notlob  and ourselves on Saturday. Both at home with similar cash-strapped fans, similar pandemic experience etc etc.

You already know the answer John. Awaiting you sharing the response to the letter from The Trust. Of course... they didn't even read it... yet I reckon you still bought your ST pal.

They are laughing.

Youngest son decided to buy a season ticket this year, paid for it in full 6 weeks or so ago, just received a ticket for the game on Saturday through the post with an apology that the club haven't received the season tickets yet.....what a feckin joke we are becoming.

It's always organic at Ewood and always has been.

I hope 10k turn up and get right behind the team and of course there'll be chants of TMB&WA because it's all fans chant these days really.  A lot don't know anything else it's the go to song for family types/kids etc.

The real jury are the ones there and the real voters are the one's with feet who aren't. Various reasons for non attending but despite any excuses from anyone at the club the main driving factor is the product and what's going on around it.  When fans are pissed off with everything  a lot don't go, no getting away from that.

So people will be there and they'll be behind the team the way it should be. Only difference is it won't take long this season for those responsible to be made well aware they are being held accountable should things follow the usual pattern.

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

So people will be there and they'll be behind the team the way it should be. Only difference is it won't take long this season for those responsible to be made well aware they are being held accountable should things follow the usual pattern.

Agreed. I fully expect that after 5 games or so, with just a few points on the board, that the crowd will be on Mowbray's case and then on to Waggott's.

It won't be long IMO.

• Like 1

I want Rovers to win every match and tomorrow wont change I will however be wanting to show my disgust at Mowbray and Waggot at the same time.

I would urge all keyboard warriors to relent, get a ticket and get down to the ground and voice your support for both causes

• Like 4

‘Approaching 6,000’.

So sell a few more over the next couple of weeks and we’ll probably hit that 6,000 mark before they go off sale.

Six thousand ST holders, SIX! I would imagine that’s the lowest sales in the entire second division and you’d have to go back to the mid 80s (when attendances across the country were much lower than today) to see such dreadful sales here.

What a complete shit show of mis-management over a decade that has led to this sorry state of affairs.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Approaching 6,000’.

So sell a few more over the next couple of weeks and we’ll probably hit that 6,000 mark before they go off sale.

Six thousand ST holders, SIX! I would imagine that’s the lowest sales in the entire second division and you’d have to go back to the mid 80s (when attendances across the country were much lower than today) to see such dreadful sales here.

What a complete shit show of mis-management over a decade that has led to this sorry state of affairs.

I wonder how many of those 6000 are juniors, being taken by parents ?

• Like 1

6000 is 6000 be it adults and/or kids. It’s an indictment on the senior leadership of the club, the Buck stops with him.

Waggot has a lot of answers to give however, he has so far refused to answer the last 4 emails I have sent him and to date he remains missing in action in addressing our concerns about BRFC.

It is time for him to leave and now 🤬

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Approaching 6,000’.

And yet you will still have fans saying that this is all natural and expected with us not being in the Prem any more

Or blaming Covid

Ignoring sales at just about every club elsewhere.

Or those aiming for one upmanship on other fans - "well I'm going so there"

7 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

6000 is 6000 be it adults and/or kids. It’s an indictment on the senior leadership of the club, the Buck stops with him.

Waggot has a lot of answers to give however, he has so far refused to answer the last 4 emails I have sent him and to date he remains missing in action in addressing our concerns about BRFC.

It is time for him to leave and now 🤬

Knock off the 2500 who qualify for their costs back from last season, and 300-400 who get freebies for working at the club, and concessions.

Just how many full price paying adults have actually bought a season ticket? A couple of thousand?

Dire straits.

• Like 2