BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

No, 3,000 or so tickets will be ‘issued’, I.e a load of complementaries in that figure who get counted if they turn up or not. I doubt we’ll be selling that many week to week.

But did you not say, we will see around 9500 home fans. If you think there where around 9500 Rovers on last Saturday, you are deluded. 

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Yep, I would imagine this season will see 9,500-ish home fans most weeks.

2019/20 was usually around 11.5/12k.

So that’s another 2,000+ fans down each week, which mirrors the 2k or so lost ST holders (I assume we’ve sold around 6,500).

I thought we’d hit our ‘floor’ with 8,500 ST holders, so Christ knows what it is now.

More or less tally's up with the Poll numbers on this thread....the Club was clearly forewarned as to the general feeling of the support.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

1 hour ago, rigger said:

But did you not say, we will see around 9500 home fans. If you think there where around 9500 Rovers on last Saturday, you are deluded. 

Ok rigger, I’ll rephrase, just for you…

the announced figure will state 9,500 ish home fans each week. Just like they used to state 12k home fans when there was nowhere near that amount either.

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Ok rigger, I’ll rephrase, just for you…

the announced figure will state 9,500 ish home fans each week. Just like they used to state 12k home fans when there was nowhere near that amount either.

You’re right, Matt, no way are we getting an extra 3k on top of season ticket holders, I’d be surprised if they got an extra 300 at the current prices. I haven’t been to ewood as a season ticket holder for a very long time now, and will not be returning until there is a proper structure in place at the club. However I will take in the odd game, for example to take my grandad down, but at the current prices there is no way I will do that. I don’t miss going, as it’s been so long, the football doesn’t encourage me, and the management team makes me depressed, so what’s the incentive for me? Nothing

Unless you’re a die hard (I’m not, clearly) then everything the club is and does pushes fans away, change something Steven NOW.