BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town (h) Sat 24.4.21

3 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

That Harwood Bellis lad is going to have a good career. He is far better than Tosin. Class player.

He's grown into his role at the back. I love to him back again next season. I dont think he's at Tosin's stage to want to demand first team football (hence he left for Fulham) so hopefully City can loan him back to us again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Interesting take. Not sure many would agree! Brereton is inconsistent,at best. Elliott's assists and goals speak for themselves 

Same number of goals, 5 less assists in significantly less playing time. 

It's a closer debate than many are willing to consider. 

Plus one belongs to Merseyside Reds, so it's a no-brainer.

• Like 2

Just checked the score and the first words out of my mouth were:

Wow Huddersfield must be pants.

Nice result but doesn't change a thing and if anything I now worry more he will be here next season. Hopefully the scouts saw AA bang a hat-trick and we get another 5m for him.

2 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Out of interest, who do you consider to be our 'decent' kids?

Magloire, JRC, Pickering, McBride, Carter, are all decent kids, in my opinion, who are either out on loan or injured.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Tony will be milking this one for years!

After avoiding any awkward questions from Pune over the last few months, he won’t be able to get to the phone quick enough to tell the loons that all his efforts at rebuilding and identity have come to fruition with this magnificent victory. 
Someone said the only goal left now is to finish above Nobend, I couldn’t care less about that as there are far far more important matters to attend to, namely getting rid of this no mark manager.

Mowbray Out !

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

He's grown into his role at the back. I love to him back again next season. I dont think he's at Tosin's stage to want to demand first team football (hence he left for Fulham) so hopefully City can loan him back to us again.

City loaned Tosin to us to put him in the shop window.

They knew he wasn't going to break into their first team.

Harwood-Bellis might have a chance to in a few years - hell if Stones can, I don't see why not. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He has this tendency to pull out of a save if he judges it to be going wide. He has done it all season and been excellent at judging it correctly for the most part, preventing a lot of corners. But that's the second time it has resulted in a goal. Think I'd rather he just tries to save it if there's any doubt.

He might not have stopped that anyway but I like to see keepers at least try.

He's obviously a Star Wars fan.

0*qFTabwOQbqE_sqhD.gif.4cb37bc4ed9a8eb008aab6ce3fa0d72a.gif

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s playing in  a poor team with a manager who has`nt got a clue how to get best out of him remember,if he`d gone to anyone in the top six,the press would be slavering over him

So is Brereton. 

The press slaver over him anyway - SKY were gutted earlier in the season when we were on tv and he was on the bench. Their entire pre-game package for Rovers was to talk about a Liverpool loanee (cunts).

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

It's that Evans-Travis dream axis that hasn't been available to him. You know it's true.

If that was available ALL season it wouldn't get more than 2 or 3 games together max, winning or not.

Got to think of Corry's international career first and the midfield tombola policy close second.

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

So is Brereton. 

The press slaver over him anyway - SKY were gutted earlier in the season when we were on tv and he was on the bench. Their entire pre-game package for Rovers was to talk about a Liverpool loanee (cunts).

Yep every time we've won and he's been playing there's been a bigger report than usual in the redtop rags. Usually with a pic of him headlining it, good for the profile i suppose as it gets us a mention.

Sickening really though when it's all about him and his media darling parent club.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Same number of goals, 5 less assists in significantly less playing time. 

It's a closer debate than many are willing to consider. 

Plus one belongs to Merseyside Reds, so it's a no-brainer.

Brereton: 2,282 minutes, 11 goal contributions, a goal contribution every 207.45 minutes

Elliott: 2,718 minutes, 17 goal contributions, a goal contribution every 159.88 minutes

• Like 1