BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town (h) Sat 24.4.21

Johnson and Downing not involved at all. I wonder if these are two of the players not getting a new deal after Mowbray said all the out of contract players know now. The bad news is that Bell and Evans start so applying the same logic they might be getting new deals.

Who knows in this madhouse of a club.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Bell.... shocking.

It's like Caddis all over again. We stil aren't 100% and he is giving the useless bell a window to put himself in. Why? 

Part of me would be so interested if we did go down, just what would Mowbray say? Would he at that point accept blame? 

Gobshite of a manager 

Just now, arbitro said:

Johnson and Downing not involved at all. I wonder if these are two of the players not getting a new deal after Mowbray said all the out of contract players know now. The bad news is that Bell and Evans start so applying the same logic they might be getting new deals.

Does Bell not have a year extension, or was that triggered last summer? 

I think it will be Bell and Pickering vying for the LB spot next season, or Douglas and Pickering.

Let's hope Pickering is decent and is never injured. 

5 minutes ago, arbitro said:

it would be mowbrayesque if bell got a new deal and started next season as the regular left back while harry pickering is picked out of position😆

8 minutes ago, arbitro said:

We must, absolutely must get rid of Evans. He's absolutely stolen a living off us.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's like Caddis all over again. We stil aren't 100% and he is giving the useless bell a window to put himself in. Why? 

Part of me would be so interested if we did go down, just what would Mowbray say? Would he at that point accept blame? 

Gobshite of a manager 

Let's just hope this is the bell-end. 

Picking Evans again. Like a northern Irish Lowe, but without the running

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

We must, absolutely must get rid of Evans. He's absolutely stolen a living off us.

I've given up on believing Evans will ever leave here. He'll still be in the treatment room drawing a wage off us at 40. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Johnson isn’t injured as he’s just posted a strava cycle on Instagram. Thank f*ck he’s off. Evans next please.

Looks like he will be off then. Shame really, I was happy when we signed him, just never found any consistency in his entire time here.

I'd still start him ahead of Evans though.

19 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He's not. Honestly. Bell is pure useless. 

Oh he is.

He's slow, can't defend and often plays his teammates into trouble. The fact that he puts in a good cross every now and again (to our 5'7" striker) doesn't cover up those facts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Resigning Downing anyway was a shocker.  He'd gone at a decent level  after Xmas 2020.  Contributed absoloutely nothing this season. 

Another 'nothing' team selection.  Play some kids FFS.

Only problem is, the decent kids are out on loan or injured.

9 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Looks like he will be off then. Shame really, I was happy when we signed him, just never found any consistency in his entire time here.

I'd still start him ahead of Evans though.

i too thought johnson would be a good signing,he`s been very disapointing,unfit and unmotivated a lot of the time,he won`t be missed by me

14 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Johnson isn’t injured as he’s just posted a strava cycle on Instagram. Thank f*ck he’s off. Evans next please.

It really is a fucking holiday camp.

"Oh you're not in the side, Brad. Do what you want this afternoon".