BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham

6 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Absolute nonsense, he has been excellent. Missed three decent chances of which he created two of them. Don’t know what folk expect of him.

Can't tell if you are serious😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Absolute nonsense, he has been excellent. Missed three decent chances of which he created two of them. Don’t know what folk expect of him.

Probably to not miss three decent chances.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

What if you create two of them yourself? Free pass?

Definitely makes it better, but the shots on those were pretty woeful (angle probably blocked off on the second tbf, but if that's the case you keep the ball). Third one he was unlucky. But mostly he just hasn't had much impact on the game.

I'm a fan too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Definitely makes it better, but the shots on those were pretty woeful (angle probably blocked off on the second tbf, but if that's the case you keep the ball). Third one he was unlucky. But mostly he just hasn't had much impact on the game.

I'm a fan too.

Yeah that's fair. Overall I rate him top 3 at the club, flaws and all I'm a big fan.

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Yeah that's fair. Overall I rate him top 3 at the club, flaws and all I'm a big fan.

On his day, absolutely. His day just comes too infrequently. I'd play him most weeks though.

• Like 1