BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham

Very disappointed result. 

Should be winning games like this with the amount of chances we had. 

Kaminski should do miles better for the goal. 

We need a new manager with new ideas, new tactical approach and can sign some quality players in the summer

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Been conceding soft goals from the moment Mowbray walked through the door.

After 4 years, he still hasn't been able to resolve it.

If only we had a manager that had some experience of defending, oh wait....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Should have been 3-1 or 4-1 easy there. 

What has Buckley done wrong??

He had started playing well. Tone couldn't be having any of that shit, that's just not what he's in the team for. If he wasn't gonna do his job of fucking up anymore, the mantle needed passing to Johnson, who showed today how you do it.

• Like 3

Team who have lost 5 in a row playing 90mins every couple of days score late equaliser against us. Speaks volumes for our fitness and game management. Together with the litany of let downs since February this would be curtains for Tony at any sensibly run club. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

more of the same next year and the year after....................on the happy side,exeter have scored in the last minute to beat bolton🙂

To be fair....I would have liked Bolton to be promoted....and, over the years nobody has disliked them more than I have .....the reason being

... they hit the wall, they were ruined by dreadful ownership, they were left with nothing .....but pride in the shirt, a local owner, a decent, progressive manager and 15, 000 gate next season ( Covid permitting) gives them a soul ....something we , at Ewood , can only dream of...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dolly blue said:

To be fair....I would have liked Bolton to be promoted....and, over the years nobody has disliked them more than I have .....the reason being

... they hit the wall, they were ruined by dreadful ownership, they were left with nothing .....but pride in the shirt, a local owner, a decent, progressive manager and 15, 000 gate next season ( Covid permitting) gives them a soul ....something we , at Ewood , can only dream of...

I'd swap their position for ours right now.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Better run club than us simple as that.

Not better funded, not really better players, no youth set up like ours, not as good facilities.

Just better run and better managed and better motivated, it really is pathetic that's still the case.

And they had four years in League One.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Stuart said:

And they had four years in League One.

And since Mowbray's been here we remain 4 seasons behind them.

I don't think anything highlights the sheer illusion of progress under him than this.

5 minutes ago, tomphil said:

And since Mowbray's been here we remain 4 seasons behind them.

I don't think anything highlights the sheer illusion of progress under him than this.

Maybe 3 wins in 20 games and still having the confidence of the owners, the backing of the CEO, and an approving hardcore of fans?

• Like 3

Seriously, I’m just ready for this season to end. I know we’ve had some heartaches and missed opportunities, to go with the injuries, but we’ve also had many failures, from the manager to the players on the field.

We have six, 0-1 losses... in 2021 alone.
I can think of six games easily, that we could’ve pulled 12 points from, 3 wins & 3 ties, today should’ve been 3. Missed opportunities (yes, I know every team can say the same). 

Think the fact we started to time waste with 20 minutes to go only 1-0 up against bottom of the league sums up the whole season. Absolutely clueless manager and team.

Hope Johnson doesn't get a new contract, the bloke looks lost on the pitch every game he plays. He's absolutely past it.

Bell had a better game than usual going forward, but still looked awful in defence.

Travis looked way better than he has recently.

18 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

Seriously, I’m just ready for this season to end. I know we’ve had some heartaches and missed opportunities, to go with the injuries, but we’ve also had many failures, from the manager to the players on the field.

Thing is, there are always some failings from the players on the field. I'm struggling to think of a season with this many failings from a manager, and with him correcting zero, or close to, of them.

• Like 2