• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, after the play off dream disappeared post Christmas, the only thing I cared about was finishing above Preston. When we beat them 3-0 at their place we demonstrated how superior we should be to

23 points off the top 6. Get out Mowbray, you fraud.

I'm going rogue here   I want Rotherham to win. I want Derby to go down and Mowbray doesn't deserve any pointless end of season gloss.  I don't even feel guilty  Having said that we wil

Posted Images

Two poor Championship teams sharing the points. In 2021 I imagine us and Rotherham have similar points hauls? Either way we'll be in their shoes next season if this joke of a manager is kept at the helm.

Nothing has changed, imo. The game was there, ours for the taking, and we fluffed and bobbled it away. A manager with an eye for detail could work out & sort this, but I’m afraid we don’t have that guy.

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

Another game we should have won. Team not motivated by a man not capable. 

more of the same next year and the year after....................on the happy side,exeter have scored in the last minute to beat bolton🙂

Doesn't even get a barrage on twitter after another shite result due to the social media boycott by the club.

The bloke couldn't have had an easier season, fans have no where to show their displeasure.

Posted (edited)

Very disappointed result. 

Should be winning games like this with the amount of chances we had. 

Kaminski should do miles better for the goal. 

We need a new manager with new ideas, new tactical approach and can sign some quality players in the summer

Edited by chaddyrovers
10 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

How many can our guys miss?! 

Almost as many as they can create.

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Been conceding soft goals from the moment Mowbray walked through the door.

After 4 years, he still hasn't been able to resolve it.

If only we had a manager that had some experience of defending, oh wait....

2 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Should have been 3-1 or 4-1 easy there. 

What has Buckley done wrong??

He had started playing well. Tone couldn't be having any of that shit, that's just not what he's in the team for. If he wasn't gonna do his job of fucking up anymore, the mantle needed passing to Johnson, who showed today how you do it.

Team who have lost 5 in a row playing 90mins every couple of days score late equaliser against us. Speaks volumes for our fitness and game management. Together with the litany of let downs since February this would be curtains for Tony at any sensibly run club. 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

more of the same next year and the year after....................on the happy side,exeter have scored in the last minute to beat bolton🙂

To be fair....I would have liked Bolton to be promoted....and, over the years nobody has disliked them more than I have .....the reason being

... they hit the wall, they were ruined by dreadful ownership, they were left with nothing .....but pride in the shirt, a local owner, a decent, progressive manager and 15, 000 gate next season ( Covid permitting) gives them a soul ....something we , at Ewood , can only dream of...

1 minute ago, Dolly blue said:

To be fair....I would have liked Bolton to be promoted....and, over the years nobody has disliked them more than I have .....the reason being

... they hit the wall, they were ruined by dreadful ownership, they were left with nothing .....but pride in the shirt, a local owner, a decent, progressive manager and 15, 000 gate next season ( Covid permitting) gives them a soul ....something we , at Ewood , can only dream of...

I'd swap their position for ours right now.

8 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

My gran would make a better number 9 than Brereton and she's been dead 30 years.

the bloke in our street who got hit in the head by a jcb bucket is a better no 9 than brereton and he can`t walk straight or see straight!!!

6 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

I'd swap their position for ours right now.

It would be no surprise to see them finishing above us in the next 3 years.

Which league is anyone's guess.

14 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Should have been 3-1 or 4-1 easy there. 

What has Buckley done wrong??

Everything. He is crap. Should be nowhere near the team, homegrown or not.