BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham

We just pissed about with it at the back again, despite having just seen the opposition concede from doing that, and despite the fact we just scored from lumping it up there instead. No lessons learnt then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

I read that the game has been selected for overseas TV so not available for IFollow outside UK. Did they still allow you to pay? that is poor form if so!

I’ve paid for the season but they don’t tell you what games won’t be shown at the start of the season. Every few weeks you find out the game is actually being shown on one of 3 different networks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers tweeted the info about this at least twice since it was known

Not very helpful for those of us not on Twitter is it?

It also says it’s not available for non-season pass holders. I have a season pass. It would help if they at least said what network is broadcasting it internationally but you can’t get that info anywhere from iFollow or the Rovers website.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Miker said:

Not very helpful for those of us not on Twitter is it?

It also says it’s not available for non-season pass holders. I have a season pass. It would help if they at least said what network is broadcasting it internationally but you can’t get that info anywhere from iFollow or the Rovers website.

Always worth checking this site

https://www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/england/championship/

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Maphsa said:

Anyone noticed that we've only named 8 subs on a 9 sub bench. Is Mowbray that stubborn about not bringing some youth players into the last few games?

I hadn't,  good spot. Hopefully it's just something like someone got injured in the warm up, though I thought clubs took an extra body for away games for such a reason.

Either way he won't be playing any of the lads we want him to give a chance to in this or the next game. Reckons he already knows if they're up to it, football sage that he is.

8 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I see Bolton are leading, win today and they are back in League One.

Won't be long before they are above us in the pyramid, if we keep Mowbray and co. that is.

Preston 1-0 up against Barnsley.

Already ahead of us by orders of magnitude for season ticket sales. Even in League Two their fans are more invested than we are under the Coventrio.

• Like 1

We're getting so much time and space in the middle of the park but we don't have the quality to do anything about it. Frustrating to see our players take a heavy touch or simply overrun the ball. That was a poor effort from Rothwell at the end.

Armstrong with yet another goal, brilliant pressing and a lovely finish, take his 25 goals out of our team and we are in for a struggle

Rothwell so frustrating, him, Brereton and Gallagher do not have that level of end product.

The quality of game has been poor but we are dangerous when we go forward quickly because we have a lot of pace and energy at the top end of the pitch.