BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham

21 minutes ago, Miker said:

Not very helpful for those of us not on Twitter is it?

It also says it’s not available for non-season pass holders. I have a season pass. It would help if they at least said what network is broadcasting it internationally but you can’t get that info anywhere from iFollow or the Rovers website.

Fair enough Miker, Might be worth just setting an account for just Rovers news but I think Rovers media team could send out an email to fans who have bought a season pass. 

I think you should sent an email to Lynsey Talbot about this. (ltalbot@rovers.co.uk)

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

I see Skybet have suspended betting on the next PNE manager, looks like Ainsworth going there then

as he was 1-3 favourite.

Preston to finish above us next season. And quite probably this season too.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I see Bolton are leading, win today and they are back in League One.

If Tonebola still here by the end of next season wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in a higher division the season after. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I hadn't,  good spot. Hopefully it's just something like someone got injured in the warm up, though I thought clubs took an extra body for away games for such a reason.

Either way he won't be playing any of the lads we want him to give a chance to in this or the next game. Reckons he already knows if they're up to it, football sage that he is.

I thought the same, perhaps the extra got injured too. That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for not filling a subs bench.

It's such a shame that even in the last two dead rubbers, us fans don't even get a chance to see some of the future players getting some game time.

I feel like he's still sour about Huddersfield making 10 changes in that last game of the season when we got relegated and he's stubbornly trying to show himself off as a man of integrity, prioritising other teams' chances of staying up over academy development.

• Like 2

Today was never about anything other than getting ready for next season and yet there are no youngsters (well, from the U23s) there. Bizarre. Of our starting 11, it is hard to point to many who would get into a promotion pushing side.

Will be gone: Armstrong, Harwood-Bellis, Nyambe

Should be gone: Bell, Johnson

Should do as backup squad players but will still be starters: Lenihan, Brereton, Gallagher

Could play for Swansea, Brentford etc: Kaminski, Travis, Rothwell (yes I know he's been rubbish today)

A very ugly season to come methinks...

Edited by Riverside under the drip
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

No doubt, we're absolutely fecked if they keep Mowbray.

Just to tread water if he stays and Arma goes, we are very likely to need Stuart Harvey to have left a very good list behind, and not tell Sunderland too much about it (or be able to out muscle them if they stay down).

• Like 1

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

mowbray mediocrity will eventually relegate us,if you stand still in football with the same players and the same tactics you`ll end up going downhill

Also, Armstong 24 league goals, Elliott 11 assists, doubt either of those two will be here next season to drag him out

of the mire.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Integrity when it comes to team selection is for losers who need/want excuses. Managers in the play offs don't care 

It's bullshit. If it was just about the integrity then some of these kids would at least be on the bench in case we went 2 or 3 up. Integrity couldn't be questioned if they came on in a game like that.

The truth is, Tony just doesn't have the balls to do it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Also, Armstong 24 league goals, Elliott 11 assists, doubt either of those two will be here next season to drag him out

of the mire.

Armstrong has 25 now.

• Like 1

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

No matter how selfish Armstrong is, i rather him taking any shots than any of our 10 other players.

Not been selfish today tbf. Seems to be playing wide this half with BB in the middle?

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i`ll be furious if they give johnson another year,he`s a fat,unfit,unmotivated waste of time

Agree. Probably not cheap either. But from the fact he started today, I imagine he is one of the ones who have been told they'll get a new offer. Bloody hope not.