BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season finale: Rovers vs Birmingham City

Just now, Tom said:

So frustrating that we play like this when there’s nothing to play for.

If anything it strengthens the belief that this manager should be gone ASAP

Hope. Don't do it to yourself, it's self abuse! The reality that we don't want to have to face is...

TM is more likely to get a contract extension than to be sacked this summer. 

It's happened before under these clowns. 

• Like 1

It really is terrifying that in a season where we haven't been ruthless enough and finished 15th, our two biggest goal threats are very likely to be gone next season.

Between the two of them, they have 51 goal contributions (goals plus assists) in the league.

Well the official end to another tedious season under the gurning tosspot. I really hope that was his last game. If he leaves tonight he can at least say we’re slightly better than where he found us but I suspect he’ll want to go full circle and put us exactly where he found us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Evans with two assists.....

Sort of sums him up. Plays when he feels like it. Looking for a new deal elsewhere now.

Has played well before contract offers from us in the past. Injured for us, always available for NI. I can't be sure he does all this on purpose, but I'm suspicious enough that I'm glad to see the back of him.

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I’m still happy for armstrong to go this summer, wish him all the best but we need to go in a new direction and his money will help with that. His form is a feast or a famine, too inconsistent for me 

Too inconsistent for what?

Certainly not for our level.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I’m still happy for armstrong to go this summer, wish him all the best but we need to go in a new direction and his money will help with that. His form is a feast or a famine, too inconsistent for me 

Problem is we are only getting just over 60% of that money by the sounds of it, and a bunch of that will probably have to go into balancing the books for FFP.