BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season finale: Rovers vs Birmingham City

1 minute ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

An easy win over another poor opponent.  A few more results and we could have been in the mix.  That we're not is why TM needs to step aside.

At 20 points away from 6th, what do you class as a 'few more' results and what do you count as in the mix? Second half of this season has just been piss poor.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

An easy win over another poor opponent.  A few more results and we could have been in the mix.  That we're not is why TM needs to step aside.

Considerably more than 'a few more results".

TWENTY points outside the play offs!

Absolute disgrace!

Waggott/Mowbray/ Venus out!!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

At 20 points away from 6th, what do you class as a 'few more' results and what do you count as in the mix? Second half of this season has just been piss poor.

You're not stalking me are you Bruce?  Five more wins would've had us close to the top six.  

Your second sentence makes my point rather better than I did.  

5 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Don’t get it. 28 goals says it all.

28 individual goals mean nothing if the team doesn’t perform which it hasn’t and armstrong has about good games 50/50. Seen games that I blamed him for lost points, too selfish, missed pens etc. 
A good goal haul but I would prefer a more complete striker that leads to more team points 

I get that some folk love him, i just think he is limited in some areas. Wish him all the best and he will be given a good reception on any return to ewood but I’m not crying about him leaving 

4 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

28 individual goals mean nothing if the team doesn’t perform which it hasn’t and armstrong has about good games 50/50. Seen games that I blamed him for lost points, too selfish, missed pens etc. 
A good goal haul but I would prefer a more complete striker that leads to more team points 

I get that some folk love him, i just think he is limited in some areas. Wish him all the best and he will be given a good reception on any return to ewood but I’m not crying about him leaving 

Our lack of points is not related to AA.  

• Like 6

You're not stalking me are you Bruce?  Five more wins would've had us close to the top six.  

Your second sentence makes my point rather better than I did.  

No. You post here, and I also post here.

You're right, you probably should have said 'without the second half of the season being dogshit' instead of 'a few more results'.

• Backroom
Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

Poor Rotherham.  88 mins.

They ultimately finished below Wycombe on 42 points - a tally that would get you relegated almost any season. Just not a Championship calibre team.

Our lack of points is not related to AA.  

With all respect I don’t really rate your view , you make some wild claims . Armstrong is part of the team that have underperformed all season, there is pen misses etc that can be put at his door. He isn’t blameless in the poor campaign