Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes me happy to remember the good times and what riches we had but by Christ it hits home hard at what we have sadly become. Some 20 years ago I was lucky enough to be at the Deepdale Promotion

I'm glad we are developing Elliott more than Dolan even at this late stage. I'm sure we will reap the dividends of that next season.

...it compares incredibly well ...particularly when you factor he has had to sell no one ! Plus the dreadful transfer fees paid for Gallagher and Brererton...and the utterly wasted wages on Ayala, Dow

Posted Images

Play offs were the aim lauding mathematically staying up with 2 games to go the reality. Yet he’s still got some people fooled. A chancer if ever there was one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

An easy win over another poor opponent.  A few more results and we could have been in the mix.  That we're not is why TM needs to step aside.

At 20 points away from 6th, what do you class as a 'few more' results and what do you count as in the mix? Second half of this season has just been piss poor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

An easy win over another poor opponent.  A few more results and we could have been in the mix.  That we're not is why TM needs to step aside.

Considerably more than 'a few more results".

TWENTY points outside the play offs!

Absolute disgrace!

Waggott/Mowbray/ Venus out!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Target top 6

 

Finished below Preston.

Disgeaceful

Yeah we were miles ahead of Preston at one point too, absolutely shocking decline.

Go Mowbray Go !

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

At 20 points away from 6th, what do you class as a 'few more' results and what do you count as in the mix? Second half of this season has just been piss poor.

You're not stalking me are you Bruce?  Five more wins would've had us close to the top six.  

Your second sentence makes my point rather better than I did.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to next season without 29-goal striker and Tony masterminding another campain

What could possibly go wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Don’t get it. 28 goals says it all.

28 individual goals mean nothing if the team doesn’t perform which it hasn’t and armstrong has about good games 50/50. Seen games that I blamed him for lost points, too selfish, missed pens etc. 
A good goal haul but I would prefer a more complete striker that leads to more team points 

I get that some folk love him, i just think he is limited in some areas. Wish him all the best and he will be given a good reception on any return to ewood but I’m not crying about him leaving 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

28 individual goals mean nothing if the team doesn’t perform which it hasn’t and armstrong has about good games 50/50. Seen games that I blamed him for lost points, too selfish, missed pens etc. 
A good goal haul but I would prefer a more complete striker that leads to more team points 

I get that some folk love him, i just think he is limited in some areas. Wish him all the best and he will be given a good reception on any return to ewood but I’m not crying about him leaving 

Our lack of points is not related to AA.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Been one of Armstrong’s better days today.

Was nice of their keeper to throw two of his shots in the back of his own net, mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

You're not stalking me are you Bruce?  Five more wins would've had us close to the top six.  

Your second sentence makes my point rather better than I did.  

No. You post here, and I also post here.

You're right, you probably should have said 'without the second half of the season being dogshit' instead of 'a few more results'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

Poor Rotherham.  88 mins.

They ultimately finished below Wycombe on 42 points - a tally that would get you relegated almost any season. Just not a Championship calibre team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Our lack of points is not related to AA.  

With all respect I don’t really rate your view , you make some wild claims . Armstrong is part of the team that have underperformed all season, there is pen misses etc that can be put at his door. He isn’t blameless in the poor campaign 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.