BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season finale: Rovers vs Birmingham City

Dack paying a lot of attention to our season. Says Arma is good at penalties, doesn't miss many. Commentators mention a couple he missed. 'Yeh you're allowed to miss one or two'. Missed 3 or 4 this season.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. but it's probably just the state of things outside of football. Had Covid, got really depressed and sent to hospital (mental), just lost my apartment (clearing it out as I type) and everything is just sh*t. Usually Rovers and the community is what keeps me afloat, but right now EVERYTHING is miserable.

So...I really really miss my Rovers "fix" - even on bad days for both me and the club. Now it's just murky misery. 

So once again sorry....and COYB! if that helps....

• Like 7

1 minute ago, moerpho said:

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. but it's probably just the state of things outside of football. Had Covid, got really depressed and sent to hospital (mental), just lost my apartment (clearing it out as I type) and everything is just sh*t. Usually Rovers and the community is what keeps me afloat, but right now EVERYTHING is miserable.

So...I really really miss my Rovers "fix" - even on bad days for both me and the club. Now it's just murky misery. 

Don't worry yourself for one second. It was a very rational thing to say and Paul was bang out of order to say you're not a real fan. Sorry you've had a tough time, hope it picks up.

• Like 3

I agreed with your hypothetical scenario. If we lost 5-0 and Mowbray went as a result that would be the best day for any rovers fan. 

• Like 2

Hope things work out for you brother. Take it easy man

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He gave a scenario with two outcomes. Either lose 5-0 in a game that has no real impact at this stage, or go through all this turgid crap with this manager again next season.

If you chose the latter, then yes, you're being a WUM.

(I don't believe the second outcome can be prevented based on this game as I've repeatedly said, but if those were the two options it would be a no-brainer)

Mowbray would have to crap on a picture of Madame at halftime for this game to effect his tenure at EP.

3 minutes ago, moerpho said:

All the best in your recovery mate , always a ear for you here despite the doom and gloom at the moment 

• Like 1

No need to apologise, I have similar feelings to your original post and haven't suffered the recent misfortune you have.

Hope things pick up for you quickly.

3 minutes ago, moerpho said:

The club may be in disarray but the community is still here. Fans may bicker but we're Rovers through and through. Football, life. Things can always get better. 

• Like 3

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, moerpho said:

You've got nothing to apologise for mate, I think most of us have had those frustrated feelings of wanting us to get tanked just to show the current manager up. It's inevitable when a manager becomes bulletproof and has incredible arrogance on top of it. We haven't seen something like this since the dark days of Steve Kean, and it's amazing that Mowbray has brought people back to this point. A damning indictment on his tenure here.

Hope things improve for you soon!

6 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Mowbray would have to crap on a picture of Madame at halftime for this game to effect his tenure at EP.

Yes, I agree. But the poster was operating on the belief that a thrashing could do the job, so it was a fair thing to say. Personally I think you should apologise, but that's up to you of course.

Edited by bluebruce

1 minute ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Wycombe beating Boro 2-0 at Boro! 🙂

Wycombe can’t stay up without scoring another 12 goals and Wednesday winning 1-0, while Rotherham need to lose 6-1.