BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season finale: Rovers vs Birmingham City

11 minutes ago, moerpho said:

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. but it's probably just the state of things outside of football. Had Covid, got really depressed and sent to hospital (mental), just lost my apartment (clearing it out as I type) and everything is just sh*t. Usually Rovers and the community is what keeps me afloat, but right now EVERYTHING is miserable.

So...I really really miss my Rovers "fix" - even on bad days for both me and the club. Now it's just murky misery. 

So once again sorry....and COYB! if that helps....

Don't apologise.  You have a right to say what u want. I would take a hammering to get rid of Mowbray.  Cant stand the guy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Nice to see Brereton scoring, nice finish as well.

Other than Armstrong's goalscoring form, Brereton and Wharton have probably been the main two positives this season.

Dolan might have been as well had Mowbray not discarded him.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Just seen the goal on Soccer Saturday.

Garbage from Kaminsky. Obviously light years ahead of the useless Walton but still massively over-rated in my book.

He's all right, nothing more.

It's a blatant foul.

This is encouraging for the future. We can do over the weaker sides which makes me breath a little easier for next season. Gally and Bereton aren't totally useless. 

That said we still ain't going to do well next year or any other with TM in charge, but there's a bit of hope that we might be able to avoid the drop. 

1 minute ago, neophox said:

Well Brereton up top with Gally on a 4-4-2 would not be that bad.. 

It will need a different manager to ever see it.

I reckon if Tony fielded a 4-4-2 he would get an instant aneurysm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

This is encouraging for the future. We can do over the weaker sides which makes me breath a little easier for next season. Gally and Bereton aren't totally useless. 

That said we still ain't going to do well next year or any other with TM in charge, but there's a bit of hope that we might be able to avoid the drop. 

This isn't just a weaker side. Half of it is the youth team of a weaker side. Nobody should take encouragement from this unless we win 10-1.

• Like 3