BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

13 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Mowbray not at today's game...

How would we know the difference ?

Sleeping at home today instead of in the dugout.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19466420.blackburn-rovers-boss-tony-mowbray-miss-bradford-city-friendly/

Inappropriate comment, let’s hope it’s just a precaution and none of his family are ill with coved.

• Like 1

I believe up to 4000 fans can visit today and tickets are still available right up to 2.30pm based on that i fail to see what is actually stopping me from going ..I am closer to Bradford than i am to Ewood ..Ok technically i am away supporter as it's well known that i am a Rovers supporter but today i could be a neutral.. 

1 hour ago, den9112 said:

I believe up to 4000 fans can visit today and tickets are still available right up to 2.30pm based on that i fail to see what is actually stopping me from going ..I am closer to Bradford than i am to Ewood ..Ok technically i am away supporter as it's well known that i am a Rovers supporter but today i could be a neutral.. 

I think they were asking for membership numbers but you might get away with it with a Bradford address/postcode.

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I think they were asking for membership numbers but you might get away with it with a Bradford address/postcode.

Not asking for anything on line ,just asking were i want to sit ,i am picking some furniture up from Baildon so i may ask if they would be kind enough to let me a old letter head if i explain to them why. Either way if they choose not to let m ein it's only a a £10 loss

Edited by den9112

2 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Mowbray not at today's game...

How would we know the difference ?

Sleeping at home today instead of in the dugout.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19466420.blackburn-rovers-boss-tony-mowbray-miss-bradford-city-friendly/

i think he`s been given the tin-tack and it will be released to the media on monday,we`re on the march with venus army🙂

1 hour ago, unsall said:

Inappropriate comment, let’s hope it’s just a precaution and none of his family are ill with coved.

For heavens sake, don't be so precious, it isn't generally serious even if anyone does have Covid. People go on like it's a death sentence or something.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

Where did you see this @bazza ? Can't see anything on the Rovers TV site regarding the offer to stream etc

I think it was on the official site, Rovers TV where they offer to let you listen or view matches. I'm mistaken then. Rovers website not very clear as usual.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

For heavens sake, don't be so precious, it isn't generally serious even if anyone does have Covid. People go on like it's a death sentence or something.

Sorry pal won’t mention it again, just a bit personal this covid business, but you’re right usually not serious unless you’re unlucky.

Just think regardless of what we think of Mowbray or anybody else at the club we shouldn’t be making comments re Covid when we don’t know any facts.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

It has been rumoured hasn't it that Mowbray and Venus have differing ideas on how the game should be played.

Wonder if we'll see any discernible difference today.

Take AA and JR out of that starting team today and that's a league 2 team...

12 minutes ago, unsall said:

Sorry pal won’t mention it again, just a bit personal this covid business, but you’re right usually not serious unless you’re unlucky.

Just think regardless of what we think of Mowbray or anybody else at the club we shouldn’t be making comments re Covid when we don’t know any facts.

Yet you are!

On 24/07/2021 at 14:03, Sparks Rover said:

Take AA and JR out of that starting team today and that's a league 2 team...

I understand the point you are making but that’s a stretch to be honest. Kaminski, Nyambe, Lenihan, Ayala, Pickering and Davenport are all better than League 2. If we could guarantee that 11 started every game in the championship we would probably be mid table. 

• Like 1

On 24/07/2021 at 13:55, unsall said:

No worries.