BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

On 26/07/2021 at 16:13, AllRoverAsia said:

Is the Leeds game the first time that we have played an away fixture at ewood?

1. Wearing our away kit*

2. Game live on LUTV but not, as yet, live on RoversTV

3. Ground given over to Leeds who have an 'unlimited' ticket allocation. Ok that's my wording but not far off the mark.

4. Waggott is a Leeds whore

Don't bother with the ticket money, income, FFP route as I'm not listening. We play at Ewood in Blue and white.

IF the game is not live on RoversTV well I'm done with that, not a penny. I'll watch all games in future from other sources.

* The new away kit is quite stunning. Superb.

Strange days at Ewood mate..strange days.

On 27/07/2021 at 16:30, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Strange days at Ewood mate..strange days.

I'm now struggling with us putting Stig of the Dump out as our team spokesperson during Mowbray's absence.

Just what is the problem with Venus? Is he shy, does he have a speech impediment, does he prefer the shadows whilst busy with redevelopment/building plans. I recall Mowbray saying that venus is something of a financial wizard, good for him as he's fuck all at football. Parasite.

I nearer every day to calling time on this pile of excrement whose task appears to be to destroy our once great club.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
On 27/07/2021 at 10:42, AllRoverAsia said:

I'm now struggling with us putting Stig of the Dump out as our team spokesperson during Mowbray's absence.

Just what is the problem with Venus? Is he shy, does he have a speech impediment, does he prefer the shadows whilst busy with redevelopment/building plans. I recall Mowbray saying that venus is something of a financial wizard, good for him as he's fuck all at football. Parasite.

I nearer every day to calling time on this pile of excrement whose task appears to be to destroy our once great club.

In fairness, you’d never usually hear from the assistant manager at any other club….

On 27/07/2021 at 07:56, Derby Blue said:

"Ahead of the 2021/22 Premier League season, Leeds United will be going up against some of Europe's elite in pre-season exclusively on LIVENow

Europe's elite??? 🤔

And South America's elite.

13 hours ago, Gumbi said:

You can buy them separately. Our game is £4.99.

Rovers will be streaming the game themselves. Don’t buy it from Leeds, Rovers don’t get any money if you do that. 

On 27/07/2021 at 19:58, J*B said:

Rovers will be streaming the game themselves. Don’t buy it from Leeds, Rovers don’t get any money if you do that. 

Are they going for the-  first rule of streaming the leeds game live club is not to talk about streaming the leeds game live club - to build interest?

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Are they going for the-  first rule of streaming the leeds game live club is not to talk about streaming the leeds game live club - to build interest?

No, they’re going for the mutual understanding to announce the stream at the same time as Leeds, only for Leeds to jump the gun, approach. 

On 27/07/2021 at 12:58, J*B said:

As a former ST holder now boycotting, wouldn't you prefer NOT to put money in Venky's pockets ? NAPM and all that ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

As a former ST holder now boycotting, wouldn't you prefer NOT to put money in Venky's pockets ? NAPM and all that ?

NAPM finished long ago. They’re managing to do that themselves. 

On 27/07/2021 at 20:16, J*B said:

No, they’re going for the mutual understanding to announce the stream at the same time as Leeds, only for Leeds to jump the gun, approach. 

Considering as you say Leeds jumped the gun one/two days ago, with just over 4 hours to go till kick off, still a bit secret squirrel on Rovers part.

Still no details on Rovers TV regarding this or subscriptions for the season, but they have added a paypal payment option which is a good start.

Edited by perthblue02

3 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Considering as you say Leeds jumped the gun one/two days ago, with just over 4 hours to go till kick off, still a bit secret squirrel on Rovers part.

Still no details on Rovers TV regarding this or subscriptions for the season, but they have added a paypal payment option which is a good start.

The games tomorrow…