BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

On 27/07/2021 at 19:00, 1864roverite said:

More than 5000 leeds fans due at Ewood tomorrow Waggit taking them for the cash! Apparently they will be given the Riverside as well for walk on fans I am told 

I'm afraid your information is incorrect 1864roverite.

It's 4500 tickets for the Darwen End plus 250 (max.) in Legends Lounge... there might be a few scattered around the home stands, but that's it.

If my information is wrong, I'd be VERY surprised but not as surprised as the person who told me. 😁

Got around to watching the Bradford Game. Plenty of negatives, been a long time since I seen someone have as bad a game as Chapman did, stunk the joint up big time. 

The only starter I thought played well was Buckley. He looked great as the 6 sitting in front of the defense, he can really showcase his passing range from there. Used some bite in the tackle too. 

That lad Gilisenan looks the bollocks by the way, and that’s the best Vale has looked in a while. In fact I’d start Vale, McBride and Gilsesnan against Leeds.

On 27/07/2021 at 23:48, Fraserkirky said:

The only starter I thought played well was Buckley. He looked great as the 6 sitting in front of the defense, he can really showcase his passing range from there. Used some bite in the tackle too. 

League 2 probably his level.

On 28/07/2021 at 00:23, Wegerleswiggle said:

Behave. He'll be a key player this season. 

Only by default cos Mogadon has mismanaged the club .  Lucky boy that.  Circumstances have fallen in his favour  maybe he will have come on a bit, but from what I've seen, not at championship level.  

Edited by Sparks Rover

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Are away fans allowed in to championship games this season? Seems a strange question considering 5-7,000 Leeds fans will be coming to ewood tonight but I can’t see any details for millwall away in 2 weeks time. 

Be allowed until they decide to tighten up restrictions in the Autumn/Winter I presume.

• Like 1

Just now, matt83 said:

👍. Millwall are leaving announcing those match details down to the wire then.   

They only announced away ticket details for there home game with Portsmouth in the cup yesterday and that's just before we play them, so would imagine by start of next week they will be on sale.

Portsmouth have been given 2k there.

Leeds always have a big day out at Ewood. iIexpect the usual unsavoury songs towards Rovers and the usual drunken mongs staggering about looking for a bit of aggro.

It's like opening the floodgates on a swamp and watching it all pour out.

Nothing better than watching them all quietly skulk back over there afterwards when we've beaten them down the years.  Doubt that'll be the case tonight but it doesn't really matter.

Just hope everybody comes through unscathed after we've dominated possession and lost 0-2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

My guess is that they will announce it nearer to kick off if they are, as tickets go off sale at 6pm.

If that is the idea I doubt they will get enough purchases to cover costs.

USD2.99 for confirmed viewing or Google. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

15 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

If that is the idea I doubt they will get enough purchases to cover costs.

USD2.99 for confirmed viewing or Google. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Or they do it for free as a trial to make sure all is working well for the first game? Any issues/glitches then they can't be held to account in terms of refunds
Or maybe not......

3 minutes ago, Derby Blue said:

Or they do it for free as a trial to make sure all is working well for the first game? Any issues/glitches then they can't be held to account in terms of refunds
Or maybe not......

Yes, that is what I thought they would do to let people try it out and hopefully encourage subscriptions when the league starts.

Still time to do that but, honestly, I do not think so.

I looked at the Bradford game on RoversTV, good video and audio but the webplayer very basic, nothing like on iFollow.

1 hour ago, Derby Blue said:

Or maybe not......

Rovers TV streaming for 4.99 Leeds TV 2.99.  Looks like an early start for the Waggott Tax