Jump to content

BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Pickering looks as slow as Douglas.  He's getting a chasing down that side. 

To be fair that’s a tough shift against Raphinha

Edited by Fraserkirky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good to see Darwen End full. Remember when Ewood was being redeveloped and both Leeds & Rovers fans in Darwen end divided by a narrow line of cops. Unfortunately Leeds fans told to leave first with many spitting in our faces. The ugly side of football.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cherry Blue said:

Good to see Darwen End full. Remember when Ewood was being redeveloped and both Leeds & Rovers fans in Darwen end divided by a narrow line of cops. Unfortunately Leeds fans told to leave first with many spitting in our faces. The ugly side of football.

Leeds, Cardiff, Millwall, Chelsea, be very very careful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice to see the likes of Nyambe, Buckley and Magloire having good games so far. Away kit looks excellent. Sock design is suprisingly effective in making it look very good.

Pickering doesn’t look comfortable, but Raphinha is a pretty tough assignment.

I’m genuinely enjoying this. I’ll stop short of optimism, because let’s be realistic. But so far, not a waste of 40 mins or so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surprisingly decent half or maybe I was expecting a complete shambles. Some decent touches by Garrett and not frightened of a challenge. Pretty solid at the back. Let's see what changes are made. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the variety of opinion: Rothwell going, must be because all the older past it players have left who he was good mates with 🤣. Yet many want him out because he is not good enough to take us to the next level. This morning Buckley was a L2 player, now he is doing Ok against a decent Leeds side. I just find it amusing that so many can’t do anything but complain. Try to be a bit more stress free. It will do wonders for your well being. For the record, I think Rothwell, like Mowbray could do with a move and the squad could do with freshening up a bit. And if we can play the young ones and finish anywhere form 13th -20th, that will do me in this season of uncertainty. We are way past the expectation that we should be a premier league side by right and should be grateful that we are at least generally holding our own in the championship. The youth side has to be the future, or why have it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All of a sudden Buckley looks like a god. Huge season for him. I thought he looked much improved against Bradford sitting in front of defense, now he is right of the three and our stand out player in that first half. Big Carter and Mags played well too. Dolan full of energy as usual.

Decent half and we actually look solid at the back in a 5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

All of a sudden Buckley looks like a god. Huge season for him. I thought he looked much improved against Bradford sitting in front of defense, now he is right of the three and our stand out player in that first half. Big Carter and Mags played well too. Dolan full of energy as usual.

Decent half and we actually look solid at the back in a 5.

Buckley sprayed a few good passes around and tracked back well too. Definitely a big season for him and hope he makes his mark.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lraC said:

Buckley sprayed a few good passes around and tracked back well too. Definitely a big season for him and hope he makes his mark.

he showed signs of his potential in the 2nd half of last season,until tony decided to drop him for the last dozen games!!!!!!!hopefully he can continue his upcurve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.