BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

AFC Fylde saying that tickets for our friendly will go on sale on Thursday, £10-standing,£12-seated. Lancs council to decide if away fans are allowed. If away fans are allowed, they allocate 240 standing places. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rigger said:

AFC Fylde saying that tickets for our friendly will go on sale on Thursday, £10-standing,£12-seated. Lancs council to decide if away fans are allowed. If away fans are allowed, they allocate 240 standing places. 

How do they decide who is an away fan...? I'll sit in the home bit

• Like 1

On 28/06/2021 at 19:44, Sparks Rover said:

How do they decide who is an away fan...? I'll sit in the home bit

I think if the council decide that there is to be no away fans, all that will happen is that the Rovers will not get any tickets to sell. It won't stop anyone buying a ticket from AFC Fylde. The West strand will be the one nearest Mowbray, to give him pelters.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

Looking at the squad arriving at preseason training is giving me July/August 2016 vibes....

Of course there's no Kaminski, Brereton, Gallagher or Dack from the pictures I've seen, but crikey, I think we're a real relegation threat with this squad.

So much youth, so little experience, injury prone players, players who have underperformed at this level...

I know the season is still a ways away, so the panic button isn't being pushed just yet...but wow, we need reinforcements, and fast!

17 minutes ago, rigger said:

Who's going to this game. I suggest a meeting in the Lane Ends pub in Wesham for pre match drinks.

I’d love to go but what’s the deal with tickets . Can we just go in the home end and pay on the day ?

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I’d love to go but what’s the deal with tickets . Can we just go in the home end and pay on the day ?

Should find out Thursday if Rovers will have any tickets, but there is no restrictions on people getting tickets from Fylde. I don't know about pay on the day. If you are coming from Blackburn get a ticket from Fylde. Return train to Wesham, 10 minute walk to the Lane ends pub, 10 mins walk to the ground after a few beers. Repeat on return journey.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

Looking at the squad arriving at preseason training is giving me July/August 2016 vibes....

Of course there's no Kaminski, Brereton, Gallagher or Dack from the pictures I've seen, but crikey, I think we're a real relegation threat with this squad.

So much youth, so little experience, injury prone players, players who have underperformed at this level...

I know the season is still a ways away, so the panic button isn't being pushed just yet...but wow, we need reinforcements, and fast!

Mowbray still being there in the mix and a relegation fight is a dead cert !

23 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

The worry is the Manager not the squad. Travis and Rothwell are the best central midfielders in the Championship. 

I also got tickets for the south paddock away end ,pretty straight forward apart from no delivery option and it's a 100 mile return trip to pick up unless they have provisions on the day to collect.

Edited by den9112

Spoke to someone in their ticket office who said they're not available yet, but I managed to buy 3 tickets online. Would assume they'll just refund them if council give the negative on away fans

I have just picked up my ticket from Fylde. They are selling away supporters both seated and standing. The staff at Fylde said that tickets were not being sold at Blackburn, but away fans could purchase tickets through Fylde, either on the web-site or in person.

Edited by rigger

24 minutes ago, den9112 said:

I also got tickets for the south paddock away end ,pretty straight forward apart from no delivery option and it's a 100 mile return trip to pick up unless they have provisions on the day to collect.

They send a confirmation email with the option of printing the ticket off or collecting from the club shop on the day

• Like 1