BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

What's this? 

My parents got the vaccine and were out digging flower beds that evening, they are in their 60s. I don't see why anyone would be missing training 

you must live under a rock. 😀

Loads of people are under the weather for a day or two with a reaction so a bit of a lottery.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

All summer to get jabbed and our senior pros decide to get it done en masse a few days before the first game. At best missing a couple of days training whilst they are building fitness is another club feck up.

Would imagine it's just a photo opp. Most would have had jabs a while ago

1 hour ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

you must live under a rock. 😀

Loads of people are under the weather for a day or two with a reaction so a bit of a lottery.

How many people on here have gone to work when they are "under the weather" ? Most I expect.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roverthechimp said:

One of my golfbuddies is HR boss at regional level for a big software company.

He is possibly the most sexist, misogynistic, homophobic and cynical person that i know 🤣

(Guess he "gets it out of his system" as no complaints against him in 25+ years in HR)

I like him already 🙄😂

• Like 3

Anyone have any idea what's going on ticket wise at the club?? No info regarding the Millwall game, Millwall have ticket info for their fans in their website but obviously rovers miles off it and haven't released any info yet it's less than 2 weeks away? 

Same goes for the Morecambe match.. no ticket info for that game either which is now less than a week away, I've never known such Backward club.

22 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

Anyone have any idea what's going on ticket wise at the club?? No info regarding the Millwall game, Millwall have ticket info for their fans in their website but obviously rovers miles off it and haven't released any info yet it's less than 2 weeks away? 

Same goes for the Morecambe match.. no ticket info for that game either which is now less than a week away, I've never known such Backward club.

You can buy tickets for Morecambe game via the Rovers website as well as Swansea walk ons.

Morecambe game prices for BBE..

Looks like only BBE and Jack Walker stands open for Home fans.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 101018.jpg

Edited by HowieFive0

1 minute ago, TheKitGuy said:

My apologies I must of missed the ticket info, however the point so stands regarding Millwall

No you are right TKG! ..the Morecambe tickets are not that obvious on the site!

I only found them via the ST renewal site..which isnt accepting any ST purchases at all at the moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheKitGuy said:

My apologies I must of missed the ticket info, however the point so stands regarding Millwall

I posted the other day that I actually rang Millwall on Monday to confirm our allocation. I was told that we are '100% getting an allocation'. She said Rovers are aware as they were talking to them on Monday morning.

Just now, tomphil said:

The attitude coming out of the club towards fans now seems to be one of 'fine if you wanna come then come, if not no skin off our nose'.

God knows what it's like on the inside now.

I think it’s evidenced with every bugger jumping ship at the first opportunity!

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

• Moderation Lead

Seems like people are getting a bit confused about when posts are hidden, but don’t worry, uncle K-Hod is here to explain the process we want you to follow, again.

If you’ve a query about a post being hidden, use ‘ask admin’ or send a mod a PM. 
Please don’t clog up the threads.

Ta.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Seems like people are getting a bit confused about when posts are hidden, but don’t worry, uncle K-Hod is here to explain the process we want you to follow, again.

If you’ve a query about a post being hidden, use ‘ask admin’ or send a mod a PM. 
Please don’t clog up the threads.

Ta.

Why? Tell all of us why you pull posts. I’ve had two taken down by you this evening. Nothing too contentious in the posts. Let us all know why you’re pulling them.

• Like 1