BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

32 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Any further Fylde updates @rigger?

AFC Fylde are still uncertain as to what is going to be required for entrance to the ground. They said they will put any updated information on their website. If I haven't heard anything by Thursday I will get in touch with them, and post the outcome here.

2 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Seems a bit ridiculous all this when Bamber Bridge are playing Preston in front of a sell out crowd.

5 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Seems a bit ridiculous all this when Bamber Bridge are playing Preston in front of a sell out crowd.

Perhaps Bamber Bridge have the facilities in place to adhere to the Covid restrictions.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Leeds ask for 7000 tickets for the pre-season friendly. I wonder if Waggot will make it an A+ fixture, just to milk them some more ?

Do you have to bring your own or have one done at the ground. 

how does it work ?

Edited by Oldgregg86

9 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Do you have to bring your own or have one done at the ground. 

how does it work ?

I presume that you are talking about the covid tests for the Fylde game. If so, you will have to have a negative test. I don't know if Fylde have managed to organise having the test done at the ground. So to be sure of getting in you should bring your own proof of a negative test.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Leeds ask for 7000 tickets for the pre-season friendly. I wonder if Waggot will make it an A+ fixture, just to milk them some more ?

It could conceivably be our biggest attendance of the season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rigger said:

I presume that you are talking about the covid tests for the Fylde game. If so, you will have to have a negative test. I don't know if Fylde have managed to organise having the test done at the ground. So to be sure of getting in you should bring your own proof of a negative test.

How do you do that. I’ve got lateral flow tests at home but will they just believe it’s mine if i bring it from home. Sorry for the ignorance just no idea how it will work

• Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

How do you do that. I’ve got lateral flow tests at home but will they just believe it’s mine if i bring it from home. Sorry for the ignorance just no idea how it will work

You can report your result online, then you get a confirmation via text message.

• Like 1

To gain entry into Mill Farm Stadium, all ticket-holders aged 11 and older must present evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT), reported and demonstrated via a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace. This can be shown on your device (including a screenshot) or a printout. The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the time stadium gates open (2 pm).

Failure to do so will mean you are unable to attend the match and you will be turned away by Matchday Stewards.

• Like 1

It’s a bit futile. I don’t condone it, but basically you go on a website and tick “Positive” or “Negative” and then you get a text confirming that. I feel for Fylde as it’s obviously not their doing. But you would have to question the importance of a system that’s so easily sidestepped being in place when Wembley will host over 150,000 fans this week.

Just now, JoeH said:

It’s a bit futile. I don’t condone it, but basically you go on a website and tick “Positive” or “Negative” and then you get a text confirming that. I feel for Fylde as it’s obviously not their doing. But you would have to question the importance of a system that’s so easily sidestepped being in place when Wembley will host over 150,000 fans this week.

I agree, i also posted the information on the The Rovers Facebook page and got some passive aggressive replies..

All i said was for those that have purchased tickets here is the information, I then got the negative comments. I have since deleted the post when i told someone that as a key worker and being responsible etc etc i decided to comply  , my decision and my decision only i then got a oooo--oooooo key worker reply very childish so i just deleted it.

I have two spare tickets for the Fylde game. One that I have myself and another which a friend of mine is looking to get rid of. If anyone is in need, feel free to organise picking it up off me on the day

Fylde have confirmed that you have to have proof from the NHS of a negative covid test to get on the ground. If you haven't got access to a test kit,The Rovers are doing tests on the Darwen End on Friday 08:00-15:00. The tests have to be carried out no sooner than 48 hours before the gates are open on Saturday (14:00 on Thursday). 

Edited by rigger