BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

1 hour ago, DE. said:

Problem is we were only better than any of the teams above us for a couple of months. Before November we were no better, and after January we were quite literally the worst team in a division devoid of any real quality outside of Fulham. In a way I'm thankful we didn't get top six, as there's no way we would have gotten promoted via the playoffs and it could have extended Mowbray's agonising tenure. Dropping out of contention entirely with such an abysmal run of form made the decision obvious to anybody with the club's best interests at heart. Unfortunately that doesn't include the owners, who are worryingly tasked with the next hire.  

Which seems to be taking months to happen.

Still doom and gloom for me.

6 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Sheff Utd, Luton and Hudds are so poor.

Massively harsh on Huddersfield. They’ve only lost 2 of their last 28 league games going back to the end of November, which includes wins at Forest and Fulham. They’ve always looked comfortable in big games I’ve seen them in. They also knocked Burnley out the cup. I’d say they’ve flown under the radar a bit this season.  They’ll beat Luton and will be tough in the final.

• Like 3

I like teams that find ways to win. Huddersfield are top of the form table over the last 25 games in the Championship. Forest are top over the last 20.  

Presuming Forest get through it’s the correct two teams competing in the final, and I’ve got a sneaky feeling for Huddersfield. I’ve already backed the Huddersfield to go up / Leeds to go down double.

Oh, and Nathan Jones is a bit of a nob. Enjoyed watching Luton go out.

• Like 2

I don’t like the Huddersfield player reactions on the pitch after the game though. It’s one thing celebrating a bit but these lads sat on fans shoulders singing look like a they think the job is done.

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

I don’t like the Huddersfield player reactions on the pitch after the game though. It’s one thing celebrating a bit but these lads sat on fans shoulders singing look like a they think the job is done.

For tonight, the job is done.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I like teams that find ways to win. Huddersfield are top of the form table over the last 25 games in the Championship. Forest are top over the last 20.  

Presuming Forest get through it’s the correct two teams competing in the final, and I’ve got a sneaky feeling for Huddersfield. I’ve already backed the Huddersfield to go up / Leeds to go down double.

Oh, and Nathan Jones is a bit of a nob. Enjoyed watching Luton go out.

jones has done a fantastic job on a budget of buttons,he is though ,as you correctly summise,a collosal w****k

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

A pitch invasion to celebrate what, exactly?  

When I’m crying in my Wembley seat a week later, I’d feel a bit of a wally for prancing about on the grass…

if forest(providing they win of course) go off at above even money for the play off final it will be the value bet of the decade

• Backroom

Bell has had a cracking season but what’s done is done he didn’t show enough here and we’ve both moved on

Those two teams tonight though are nothing special and just goes to show what could have been, this was our best shot in years and we blew it 

• Like 5

Forest v Sheffield Utd getting a bit fiesty, one thing with these semi finals, although we know that the standard of referees in the championship is not great, it  seems to be endorsed by the EFL where Premiership refs are used in the semis. A bit of a vote of no confidence if you ask me. 

17 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Forest v Sheffield Utd getting a bit fiesty, one thing with these semi finals, although we know that the standard of referees in the championship is not great, it  seems to be endorsed by the EFL where Premiership refs are used in the semis. A bit of a vote of no confidence if you ask me. 

Understandable though.