BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

Sheff U look hungrier, and more assured on the ball. Neither team has played anything better than we were treated to by the Rovers in their pomp this season. But we got the result we needed in the end, and now we can rebuild, again....

C'mon you mighty blues!

On 16/05/2022 at 22:43, Hasta said:

I don’t like the Huddersfield player reactions on the pitch after the game though. It’s one thing celebrating a bit but these lads sat on fans shoulders singing look like a they think the job is done.

Watching Forest? You´d have thought they had won the quadruple the way their fans are celebrating.

Forest.jpg

2 minutes ago, Butty said:

Brice Samba f**k me. The goalkeeper from the Savage and Travis mould. Love him if he plays for you absolutely despise him if he doesn’t 😂

Wow! Travis in the same mould as Savage!!!

8 minutes ago, MelchesterRover said:

Watching Forest? You´d have thought they had won the quadruple the way their fans are celebrating.

Yeah but their players, whilst being happy, generally just went off the pitch. It was the Huddersfield players sat on peoples shoulders singing that was OTT. 

• Backroom

Samba was ridiculous then, he got in the head of the first two penalty takers, the first by making him wait so long the second then wanted to hold onto the ball on placing it on the spot at the last moment 

That second was one of the most impressive penalty  saves I’ve seen and he didn’t move!

Now if the final goes to pens no Huddersfield player will think twice about going down the middle 

Glad they got to the final; easily the best team we played out of the play off teams 

Edited by Tom

7 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Wow! Travis in the same mould as Savage!!!

I mean in terms of being a shithouse and pissing opposition players/fans off. They both excel in that. I loved Savage when he was here and I love Travis also. 

• Like 1

I think Sheff U Forest should have been the final. You could actually see some decent quality in the two legs of this tie, the first leg Forest were excellent and should have put the tie to bed. Tonight, Sheff U played some unreal stuff in the second half and Forest didn’t get a kick.

Luton Hudds on the other hand was two incredibly scrappy legs with not much quality on show. I think you have to expect Forest to win the final, you never know in football but they’ll be favourites that’s for sure. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Samba was ridiculous then, he got in the head of the first two penalty takers, the first by making him wait so long the second then wanted to hold onto the ball on placing it on the spot at the last moment 

That second was one of the most impressive penalty  saves I’ve seen and he didn’t move!

Now if the final goes to pens no Huddersfield player will think twice about going down the middle 

Glad they got to the final; easily the best team we played out of the play off teams 

Came off his line way too early. No VAR though. Great keeper but bit of a loose cannon. Berge surely off in the summer, so I think Sheff U will struggle again next season. 

10 hours ago, frosty said:

Forest were one of the few Football League clubs never to have played at the new Wembley. Hardly any of us left now….

4,000 Holes listed them all recently. From next season it'll be ourselves, Accy, Colchester, Crawley, Hartlepool, Ipswich and Port Vale (though Vale may get there yet this season). Stockport County I don't think have been there either, plus perhaps whoever wins that play off (it's at West Ham this year).

Only team in the top 44, and one of only two teams with any sort of presence and success in the domestic game is quote some going from Rovers!

• Like 2

I did enjoy the miss by Lollipop.

SU should have won the tie, controlled the second leg, created yet contrived to miss good chances and were just pathetic in the shootout,

I don't care who wins the Final, I dislike them equally ... I'm fair like that.

No comment on Samba. Absolutely no comment.

Michael Oliver let too much do unpunished, but that it was he usually does. PL poser who is allegedly one of our top officials. FM.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

10 minutes ago, GHR said:

4,000 Holes listed them all recently. From next season it'll be ourselves, Accy, Colchester, Crawley, Hartlepool, Ipswich and Port Vale (though Vale may get there yet this season). Stockport County I don't think have been there either, plus perhaps whoever wins that play off (it's at West Ham this year).

Only team in the top 44, and one of only two teams with any sort of presence and success in the domestic game is quote some going from Rovers!

If we had kept Mowbray long enough we could have won that list...... easily.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GHR said:

Stockport have played at the new Wembley. I went to the Rochdale v Stockport play off game there a few years ago.

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Stockport have, the list gets ever smaller!

05C18E3D-1F58-47A1-AAA7-67182C695C47.jpeg

Sorry, just seen that. I was at that game. Was it really 2008 ! It was bloody awful day all round. Cold and wet, drizzle etc. End of May as well, isn’t English weather great.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

2 hours ago, GHR said:

All the more annoying seeing that we should've been playing in the bloody curtain raiser! 

• Like 1

Huddersfield have announced play-off final tickets, the price of which are set by the EFL. £64 for an adult ticket behind the goals and the cheapest is £36 with the dearest at £98. 

Custodians of the game my arse, hang your heads in shame EFL.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2022/may/ticket-info-sky-bet-championship-play-off-final/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Huddersfield have announced play-off final tickets, the price of which are set by the EFL. £64 for an adult ticket behind the goals and the cheapest is £36 with the dearest at £98. 

Custodians of the game my arse, hang your heads in shame EFL.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2022/may/ticket-info-sky-bet-championship-play-off-final/

Those prices do not include the booking fees and distribution charge. That's about another four quid a ticket.

• Like 1