BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

If Hudds don’t go up who would you like to see at Rovers from their team ?

None of them.  I was away at Huddersfield season gone, I nearly went home early from the utter shite on both sides.  Bucko and Magliore defending the right side made them look like Brazil 

What a weekend for Huddersfield, the place has been absolutely buzzing with The Giants making the challenge cup final and the football team at Wembley today.

Talk about a town punching above it’s weight.

• Like 1

Corberan will have to go to his plan B now (if he has one) as his plan A of a bank of five and four is just set up to defend and play on the break. In fairness they have done a number on Forests danger men but now they have to change. 

• Backroom

That is a penalty 185 times out of 100.

What is the point of VAR if it doesn't (at the very least) ask the ref to go and have another look.

I'd be apoplectic if that was us in the biggest game in over a decade. 

• Like 2

• Backroom

For anyone not seen it.

And wtf is the commentator on about?! - "There's milimetre's in it isn't there"

Errr no, no there isn't, unless we're talking about the size of John Moss's brain. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gav said:

What a weekend for Huddersfield, the place has been absolutely buzzing with The Giants making the challenge cup final and the football team at Wembley today.

Talk about a town punching above it’s weight.

They're about to lose both - didn't take many to Tottenham either. 

3 minutes ago, LDRover said:

I mean Jon Moss is a dreadful referee but even VAR haven't picked that up? Unbelievable....

And another one not given...you could be forgiven for thinking this is corrupt

I want Forest to go up - but Huddersfield have been absolutely mugged here. 

A win for the referees old boys network and son.

Disgraceful, bent, crooked.

Moss has been shit all his career and trust his betrayal today topped up his pension pot.

Unbelievably bent in plain sight and the thieves just walk away with the spoils.

Sad sad day for football.

• Backroom

Statement on radio from EFL: "VAR didn't believe there was sufficient evidence to prove contact was made."

🤣🤣

His ankle clearly moves backwards from the force. What are they watching?

• Like 4

The first one I can accept because although there’s contact he does throw himself down. But the second one - wow.

VAR will chalk your goal off because an inaccurately-drawn line puts you 5cm offside, but can’t even recommend the referee has a look at that incident. Wow.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

not seen the game at all apart from some of final minutes of the game. 

was it a good game? Forest deserved to win?

Few chances but Forest clearly better in the first half. Huddersfield better in the second but couldn’t really create anything although they had two penalties turned down, the second blatant and VAR said no in about 5 seconds.

Not a great game. I’d say overall Forest did the job. But Huddersfield fans will be slagging Jon Moss and VAR off for the rest of their lives.

Edited by Hasta

Both Steve Cooper and Carlos Corberan are very good tacticians which has contributed greatly to their teams success this season. Our former manager wasn't a very good tactician and contributed to our lack of success.

In a nutshell for me.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Few chances but Forest clearly better in the first half. Huddersfield better in the second but couldn’t really create anything although they had two penalties turned down, the second blatant and VAR said no in about 5 seconds.

Not a great game. I’d say overall Forest did the job. But Huddersfield fans will be slagging Jon Moss and VAR off for the rest of their lives.

Thanks the report here