BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

that world cup was nearly 20 years ago. Its like your Keane suggestion that baffles me cos he hasn't been manager for 10 years. You living in the past. 

I think McCarthy has done a very good job at Cardiff and he has the perfect striker in Moore for him. I also gave him credit on Sunday for his changes and getting the win. We all have our own opinions and who we would like to see in the Rovers manager seat in the future

I suggested 3 managers who have had success in the last 5 years and even the last 12 months., 

How long ago it was isn't the point, it's that you made out he can only play hoof ball and I'm saying when he has the players, he doesn't. 

No,Keane hasn't managed in 10 years, but I believe he would be a good fit for the club and vice versa. 

Who are your 3 suggestions again? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

How long ago it was isn't the point, it's that you made out he can only play hoof ball and I'm saying when he has the players, he doesn't. 

No,Keane hasn't managed in 10 years, but I believe he would be a good fit for the club and vice versa. 

Who are your 3 suggestions again? 

Keane isn't a manager and there is a reason why no Club has appointed him. 

Steve Cooper former Swansea manager/head coach got 2 top 6 finishes

Gareth Ainsworth,. Wycombe manager and 2 recent promotions 

Callum Davidson, won 2 cups last seasons with St. Johnstone

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Cos I want a manager who has had recent success like recent promotion, won a trophy or finish a top 6/playoff final. 

Also what is bizarre is you keep mentioning the same names you were 3 years ago and your love in with Hughton. 

at the minute Mowbray has us 7th in the league and has done a good job this season but thats doesn't mean that his failure to get us top 6 in the previous season is overlooked. But I don't see a change happening any time soon. If he gets us a mid table finish this season I would say thankyou Mowbray for the job you have done here and your efforts but I would like to bring in a new manager with fresh ideas and new approach

Would you now not consider a managerial change until the season ends? Or would you still welcome one tonight if it was possible?

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I am saying if he could be sacked tonight, interviews to follow for a replacement, would you consider that to be good or bad news?

Like I said depends on the replacement. 

Also I would like to think Rovers have already line up the manager to take over and held talks with the candidate. 

But this is all hypothetical cos Rovers aren't going to sack Mowbray at this time. I would imagine they are very happy with this start of 12 points from 7 games. Are you happy with the start we have had to start of season?

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Keane isn't a manager and there is a reason why no Club has appointed him. 

Steve Cooper former Swansea manager/head coach got 2 top 6 finishes

Gareth Ainsworth,. Wycombe manager and 2 recent promotions 

Callum Davidson, won 2 cups last seasons with St. Johnstone

The reason why no club has appointed him is because he is waiting for the right club

I don't think Cooper would be realistic, we are a basket case

Davidson would be a gamble, but might work out 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like I said depends on the replacement. 

Also I would like to think Rovers have already line up the manager to take over and held talks with the candidate. 

But this is all hypothetical cos Rovers aren't going to sack Mowbray at this time. I would imagine they are very happy with this start of 12 points from 7 games. Are you happy with the start we have had to start of season?

It's surprising to me after everything we saw with regards pointing a head of recruitment, you would still think we would be as organized as this 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The reason why no club has appointed him is because he is waiting for the right club

I don't think Cooper would be realistic, we are a basket case

Davidson would be a gamble, but might work out 

waiting for the right club for 10 years? Blimey. 

Thats the way you look at the club but others wouldn;t. Look at the club history, facilities and etc. Plus Cooper has the same agents as Mowbray and the past 3 appointments. 

Appointing Davidson would be much less of gamble than a manager who hasn't be able to get one for 10 years

45 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Get your money on Keane to forest 

Can you say why you think this? 

I have to say that given that they have Dane Murphy as CEO there I am expecting a German or Austrian nationality to take over there? wouldn't be surprise if they have already a deal in place with someone. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thats the way you look at the club but others wouldn;t. Look at the club history, facilities and etc. Plus Cooper has the same agents as Mowbray and the past 3 appointments. 

Appointing Davidson would be much less of gamble than a manager who hasn't be able to get one for 10 years

I have to say that given that they have Dane Murphy as CEO there I am expecting a German or Austrian nationality to take over there? wouldn't be surprise if they have already a deal in place with someone. 

Because he is still well thought of at forest. They might go the abroad way but hasn’t worked out well for them in the past. I’d say Keane or wilder 

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Because he is still well thought of at forest. They might go the abroad way but hasn’t worked out well for them in the past. I’d say Keane or wilder 

Would the Greek owner or CEO even know him? 

They recruited the former CEO Dane Murphy this summer and shortly they would back his advise. 

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I would imagine a lot of fans of different clubs would take take Keane before a guy who won a cup in Scotland. The guy is a living legend and one of the most decorated players and best leaders of the modern generation. Has actually won this division as a manager and managed in the Premier league. You have some strange blinkers.