BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

3 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

All due respect to Davidson, he won’t have good contacts and he isn’t really a pull for a player, Christ he wasn’t even a good player for us. Critchley is well respected after his liverpool days and Blackpool success. 

Well we have to see what happens when Mowbray leaves

43 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Wilder has done an interview with skysports.

He's ready for another job, expects it to be in the Championship and a club that isn't in the greatest shape.

What are we waiting for?!?!

For a club that is no more attractive than us and in a worse league position to appoint him. Then we can make up excuses why he wouldn't come here and pretend there's nobody better than Mowbray available.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Wilder has done an interview with skysports.

He's ready for another job, expects it to be in the Championship and a club that isn't in the greatest shape.

What are we waiting for?!?!

Do you really think Rovers are thinking of sacking Mowbray with us sat in 8th in the league? 

Didn't we approach Wilder last season after his sacking at Sheffield United and he rejected it?

49 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Do you really think Rovers are thinking of sacking Mowbray with us sat in 8th in the league? 

Didn't we approach Wilder last season after his sacking at Sheffield United and he rejected it?

If they aren't planning on offering him a new contract, then yeah, why wouldn't they sack him?

Clearly the clubs hierarchy don't believe he's the man to take the club forward in the medium/long term, so why not bin him and appoint someone they do want, before he gets snapped up by someone else?

Not sure if we approached him or not but perhaps he wanted a break before getting back into management again.

• Like 3

Plus a further 9pts if it is proved they have broken accounting rules. 
I’ve never liked Derby but I won’t be mocking them, I just think “There but for the grace of God”

Who really knows what dodgy dealings the chicken pluckers have resorted to over the last ten years, I’m sure we should be worried as well. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ianrally said:

Plus a further 9pts if it is proved they have broken accounting rules. 
I’ve never liked Derby but I won’t be mocking them, I just think “There but for the grace of God”

Who really knows what dodgy dealings the chicken pluckers have resorted to over the last ten years, I’m sure we should be worried as well. 

The first 5 years , probably very very worried !

• Like 2

Well, given their dispicable behaviour in the car crash incident, i struggle to feel sorry for Derby. Add in the apparent huge stupidity of a trebled wage bill from £16m to £47m, their dodginess of accounting practices, and perrenial chronic underachievement with their resources  and sympathy is in short supply. 

In a similar vein it shows how fragile the football bubble is. It's going to be a long season for Derby to survive - financially speaking that is, they're toast football wise. And that could really mess up the league. It's a house of cards, the football industry, no doubt about it. 

It is disgraceful what has been allowed to happen to Derby. A lot of disgraceful things have been happening to football lately, and unfortunately fan memories are short lived. We - the wider football community - were close, or at least it felt like we were close to massive change over the Super League, but that fell apart and we went back to the status quo.

Dark times.

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Ianrally said:

Rank incompetence isn't against the rules.

Derby been cooking the books for ages. There were red top articles about how the betting company had sponsored Rooney's signing and that's why he had No. 32.

Dodging up a stadium sale too wasn't it. All being done in plain sight.

No surprise they've been nailed. There's bending the rules, and there's taking the absolute piss.

Edit: Errrr allegedly. 

Edited by Silas
Self preservation

A united fanbase? No chance! Do a straw poll of Ewood this season and I’d wager we’d have some of the most popular owners in the league.

The club does end up in administration and you will hear a lot of ‘it was the fans fault for not getting behind the club’ ‘no passion’, ‘look at the money they put in!’. 

• Like 7