BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

RoversTV Returns

No communication or refund of any kind after Saturday for those who paid for the season ticket. Cheers, RoversTV/Sky...last time I ever buy an annual pass. Shame, they could have had me contributing to the coffers for years this way. 

Why can't they set up a deal so the overseas fans can watch these Sky games as part of their annual pass? Not as if we're going to be subscribing to Sky anyway are we?

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2022/january/16/roverstv-streaming-update/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

No communication or refund of any kind after Saturday for those who paid for the season ticket. Cheers, RoversTV/Sky...last time I ever buy an annual pass. Shame, they could have had me contributing to the coffers for years this way. 

Why can't they set up a deal so the overseas fans can watch these Sky games as part of their annual pass? Not as if we're going to be subscribing to Sky anyway are we?

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2022/january/16/roverstv-streaming-update/

Cant show sky games due to the EFL contract with sky nothing to do with the club

4 minutes ago, had.e.nuff said:

Cant show sky games due to the EFL contract with sky nothing to do with the club

I'm not pinning it on the club or blaming them specifically, more all the iFollow/websites/whatever offering streaming EFL services. People outside the UK cannot stream Sky or subscribe to Sky, so why block overseas ifollow/RoversTV/whoever fans? They can't buy it from Sky anyway. 

Still doesn't address why the annual pass fans have not been contacted about Saturday's shit show at all, whereas one-time buyers were refunded. Not even a "Whoops, sorry chaps..."  No communication. Now, that is completely on the club.

• Like 2

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL USA BASED SUPPORTERS:

Starting with today's match at Hull City, 7 of the 9 matches to be played over the next 39 days will be televised by ESPN+ due to their selection for broadcast by Sky Sports in the UK.  Be aware that the total cost per month of ESPN+ is only $6.99 plus applicable taxes in your state, so you've no excuse not to be paying attention.  I'm not one to sing ESPN's praises, but this is too good to pass up, especially when compared to the cost & streaming quality of RoversTV.

• 1 month later...

If you paid, go to the Match Centre for today’s match. It may ask you to log in again. Then on the match centre will be a link that says Watch Live. 

sometimes I have issues and need to log in a few times if that watch live doesn’t show up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No match thread as yet so I'll mention here that the game v Coventry has now been selected for overseas television broadcast by multiple channels across Europe, Asia, North America and elsewhere.

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2022/march/news-sky-blues-vs-blackburn-rovers-selected-for-international-tv/

Edit: also now on

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/4039534/coventry-city-vs-blackburn-rovers/

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 23/06/2022 at 21:50, goozburger said:

Any news from the club about RoversTV subscriptions for the coming season?

Not heard anything which is surprising as subscriptions ran out on 14th June and expected it to auto renew.. You would think getting 170 quid subscriptions in early would be beneficial.

It does seem we are tied to the ifollow schedule despite not being part of it, as far as I can see no clubs have released ifollow details for 2022/23. Last season think it was 3 weeks before the season started that subcription details were announced

• Like 1

Game by game for me I guess, due to the season pass not meaning you get all of the games. Throw in the fact that I will get back to the UK for the odd game too and that's the only way I think.

Hoping to get back for the first away game at Swansea and make it a family affair, with my son, brother and Grandson, all hoping to go. Hope the allocation is decent, which I think may well be the case.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, SanDimas1988 said:

Thank you so much! That saved me $74 on what I paid in August last year!

Yes nice surprise that there was a early bird offer this year, and with the current exchange rate , coming in at at roughly $100AU cheaper than last year

Edited by perthblue02

15 hours ago, goozburger said:

There was no early bird offer last season, so I paid £170. Only £140 this time, which is a good discount and a pleasant surprise.

As it happens, it's put me in the mood to spend a bit in the online shop. Might sound silly, but a basic giving back on tickets incentivises me to buy a few Rovers treats and actually put a bit more money back into the club. Hope the club takes note!

Don't worry, they won't. 

4 hours ago, jw_ said:

I can't get sense out of Rovers main site but can anyone tell me if Rovers TV does replays and how long after the game before the replay is available, especially in Australia.

I don’t know the timeframe of when they are posted. There is usually full replays for every game they aired, but not the ones on Sky. There are replays available for Accrington and Celtic (and if you scroll back last season too)

Edited by SanDimas1988

14 minutes ago, goozburger said:

From my experience the replays are usually up within 24 hours, but it varies. Don't think I've ever seen them put up on the same day.

The Celtic game was put up an hour ago if that's what you're looking for.

Yeah, But I'm talking about the International subscription plan that I'm hoping difers from the old I follow plan where they did'nt show the replay until midday the day after the game, which was 9pm to 11pm Sunday night here. The alternative was to watch it live at 2am in the morning.