BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

RoversTV Returns

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

On the assumption that we can attend so you hadn't needed to purchase the game itself. Would you pay just to watch a preview/review?

what about away games purchases especially given that away fans are unlikely to return at the start of the season?

All depends what the overall package includes and is about? Given thats I already paid a fiver a month to watch games when its more conveniently given my working hours and other related issues and I also watch the pre and post interviews, etc. A preview and review shows thats including interviews pre and post matches would interest me. Plus if watching the under 18's and 23's games are including in the package then Its would interest me

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Mind you, assuming that fans are allowed to attend again, will match links be a thing of the past again?

what about fans who don't want to return due to the virus concerns or pre existing medical condition? do we not cater for them?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

what about away games purchases especially given that away fans are unlikely to return at the start of the season?

All depends what the overall package includes and is about? Given thats I already paid a fiver a month to watch games when its more conveniently given my working hours and other related issues and I also watch the pre and post interviews, etc. A preview and review shows thats including interviews pre and post matches would interest me. Plus if watching the under 18's and 23's games are including in the package then Its would interest me

what about fans who don't want to return due to the virus concerns or pre existing medical condition? do we not cater for them?

I think the covid issues are part of a wider issue but I would like to think that sooner rather than later, that away fans will also be allowed back in. At which point, when everything is allowed as it was pre pandemic, do you then stop the live streaming of games, with the intention of allowing clubs to focus on getting fans back in stadiums? Im not convinced that live streaming should be allowed indefinitely beyond that, obviously that wont be a club specific decision either way.

I suppose as you said, that under 23 and under 18 coverage could be combined with such a show and maybe there would be a market for it, not something id be interested in but seemingly something that would have a market, so if its financially viable it should be looked at.

A question would be, arent under 23 games currently in the package with season tickets anyway? Would that continue?

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I think the covid issues are part of a wider issue but I would like to think that sooner rather than later, that away fans will also be allowed back in. At which point, when everything is allowed as it was pre pandemic, do you then stop the live streaming of games, with the intention of allowing clubs to focus on getting fans back in stadiums? Im not convinced that live streaming should be allowed indefinitely beyond that, obviously that wont be a club specific decision either way.

Will everything ever go back to exactly to pre pandemic? I don't know or have the answers to be honest. All down to people and what they feel right and comfortable in doing like attending such sporting events. 

They will probably test events about away fans going to games first because a complete reopening of it. 

10 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I suppose as you said, that under 23 and under 18 coverage could be combined with such a show and maybe there would be a market for it, not something id be interested in but seemingly something that would have a market, so if its financially viable it should be looked at.

Yes some fans are interested in watching these games?

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

A question would be, arent under 23 games currently in the package with season tickets anyway? Would that continue?

Well last season they weren't cos of current restrictions. 

Depends on people circumstances and whether they can keep travelling to Leyland for games. Rovers started a free service for under 23's games towards the end of the season and It was good to watch. 

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Will everything ever go back to exactly to pre pandemic? I don't know or have the answers to be honest. All down to people and what they feel right and comfortable in doing like attending such sporting events. 

They will probably test events about away fans going to games first because a complete reopening of it. 

Yes some fans are interested in watching these games?

Well last season they weren't cos of current restrictions. 

Depends on people circumstances and whether they can keep travelling to Leyland for games. Rovers started a free service for under 23's games towards the end of the season and It was good to watch. 

In regards to your first question, you would like to think so. When everything is allowed without restrictions, then surely it would be financial suicide for football clubs if people still could opt for a tenner match pass sitting at home rather than attending games, attendances would never recover.

Undoubtedly, between now and that time, of course match links must remain. Although in theory, despite the governments incompetence, social distancing should be a thing of the past prior to the season starting, unless it is delayed by a month and a half.

5 minutes ago, Meesh said:

Have they reverted it? I'm still getting the previous version of the website.

Live on desktop and mobile for me

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Interesting, that’ll be the first time they aren’t running the club’s media output since before Radio Rovers, so nearly 30 years.

Website: https://urbanzoo.io/. They've done Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa, Celtic, Everton and Fulham. Proper set up.

Streaming: https://streamamg.com/ Stream AMG. More than 3 quarters of Premier League clubs use Stream AMG. Including Liverpool FC and the England National Team

Edited by JoeH

Can't confirm for sure on our front, but with the other clubs who use Stream AMG, users can cast to Smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, Fire Stick and Apple TV devices, unlike previously under iFollow. A big plus for many who saw this as a major down side

The only way I can access the new site is if I use Opera and use it's inbuilt VPN. I've tried clearing cookies and cache on both my computer and my phone, but I always get the old site.

• 1 month later...
On 18/07/2021 at 13:42, RoversClitheroe said:

Any indication of when we'll be able to purchase a season ticket? And how much?

Emailed the club no response as yet, presume they are hoping to sell season tickets  for actual attendance at Ewood, before releasing streaming prices.

In the event of further restrictions, would presume Rovers TV would be accessible as was Ifollow last season.

19 minutes ago, blondie said:

Emailed the club no response as yet, presume they are hoping to sell season tickets  for actual attendance at Ewood, before releasing streaming prices.

For a club that have always said its important to get money in early. this could have been an additional early income stream, not sure of numbers of those Rovers overseas subscribers to ifollow, but even a low guestimate of 100 at 140 quid each is 14,000 extra in the kitty., most would have subscribed in July / early August last season