BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

RoversTV Returns

4 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

For a club that have always said its important to get money in early. this could have been an additional early income stream, not sure of numbers of those Rovers overseas subscribers to ifollow, but even a low guestimate of 100 at 140 quid each is 14,000 extra in the kitty., most would have subscribed in July / early August last season

Ifollow subscription packages not available yet to all participating clubs.Presume as we are not in the Ifollow scheme, our packages will be available later.

• Like 1

As an eternal optimist,  I am expecting that with obviously lower attendances, a more flexible package regarding TV coverage for all matches.However that would require Sky and EFL to be imaginative, so not holding up much hope.

The very least would be, if restriction were imposed then season ticket holders would have access to live matches as per last season at no extra cost.

I followed Rovers for a few years around 2010-13. But when they dropped out of the Premier League, as an American it was impossible to really follow and I left for a few years. I was finally back at the end of last season when I found out iFollow was a thing. I would be devastated if there wasn’t a way for me to pay to watch next year. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SanDimas1988 said:

I followed Rovers for a few years around 2010-13. But when they dropped out of the Premier League, as an American it was impossible to really follow and I left for a few years. I was finally back at the end of last season when I found out iFollow was a thing. I would be devastated if there wasn’t a way for me to pay to watch next year. 

Prepare to be devastated.

Just tried phone for tickets for Leeds and Bolton and couldn’t get through for high calls. so we do have a few fans left lol

tried on line and it said I wasn’t eligible for Bolton tickets so don’t know if you need have a season ticket already and the Leeds game brought the ground map up and then wouldn’t let me select a seat. It’s really an appauling service. Been a while but quickly remembered how annoying trying get a ticket is online. In the end I gave up like many other times because of how poor it is . Al be a walk on why there’s no waggott tax

Edited by Oldgregg86

47 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Just tried phone for tickets for Leeds and Bolton and couldn’t get through for high calls. so we do have a few fans left lol

tried on line and it said I wasn’t eligible for Bolton tickets so don’t know if you need have a season ticket already and the Leeds game brought the ground map up and then wouldn’t let me select a seat. It’s really an appealing service. Been a while but quickly remembered how annoying trying get a ticket is online. In the end I gave up like many other times because of how poor it is . Al be a walk on why there’s no waggott tax

Its just a generic message they put on that is, the reality is there is nobody there to answer the call, and it only gets picked up when someone happens to be walking past it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

tried on line and it said I wasn’t eligible for Bolton tickets so don’t know if you need have a season ticket already and the Leeds game brought the ground map up and then wouldn’t let me select a seat. It’s really an appauling service. Been a while but quickly remembered how annoying trying get a ticket is online. In the end I gave up like many other times because of how poor it is . Al be a walk on why there’s no waggott tax

Bolton tickets on sale to non season ticket holders, from Friday.

• Like 1

Seem to be leaving it a bit late to do a test run, imagine the first twenty minutes of the Swansea game will be an extreme stuttering close up of the back of a head with audio commentary "oh ffs , is it the blue or red lead that I plug in, I told Waggot these cameras from cash converters were shit."

On 25/07/2021 at 16:17, blondie said:

Anyone having problems playing video clips on Rovers TV, the toolbar does not have the settings icon to adjust to 360 pr.

The player on the website is very basic, nowhere near as good as that from iFollow.

The video quality was fine though.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2021 at 17:06, perthblue02 said:

Seem to be leaving it a bit late to do a test run, imagine the first twenty minutes of the Swansea game will be an extreme stuttering close up of the back of a head with audio commentary "oh ffs , is it the blue or red lead that I plug in, I told Waggot these cameras from cash converters were shit."

I really thought that they would put the Leeds game on as a free test, it would be used and attract people to pay for the service in future.

It's on LeedsTV ..... so I will get it anyway ......

• Like 1

On 25/07/2021 at 23:17, des said:

Do we know when the cost of this service will be made public

Nowt yet.

Mind you who provided the 8 cameras for the LUTV-LIVENow production hosted at Ewood?

The one with Leeds commentary and the Leeds team shown first.

Caveat emptor.