BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

9 minutes ago, Gav said:

Its made in the Netherlands Dave, but it will always be ours and no sausage sandwich is complete without it.

Just planning the roast beef dinner, my son asked if we're having pizza later, he got the answer that question deserved 🤬

Gav, after all these years out of the UK, I still like HP, though it's taste did change a little.

I love it on fish, and of course on a BBQ snag (sausage)

Hoping to wake up to an England win tomorrow.

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The colour version is by ITV so Hugh Johns as commentator.

Wolstenholme on BBC TV: ''Any second now it will be all over...30 seconds by our watch...The Germans are going down, they can hardly get up..(Ref whistle to mouth as looks at watch)...It's all over....No it's....(Moore knocks it long to Hurst)...and here comes Hurst...He's got....Some people are on the pitch, they think it's all over....(Hurst lashes a screamer into the net)......it is now......''

Hurst of course got a perfect hat trick.

A friend of mine went to a sportsman’s dinner a few years later and Wolstenholme was the speaker. He was asked if he had rehearsed those lines. He replied that he had, and that he had been up till after midnight the night before, with Geoff Hurst, to work out the scenario.

Edited by renrag

14 minutes ago, dave birch said:

Gav, you might get Boris to 'bring it home", just like the football🤩

I can’t believe you’re going to bed 🙄

6 minutes ago, Gav said:

I can’t believe you’re going to bed 🙄

Gav, It's 10 pm here, 7 hours before KO, and tomorrow is monday, and the world down here is unforgiving, even in a corona virus situation

On 07/07/2021 at 07:35, Stuart said:

Have you watched any of their games?

This Italian side is a far cry from previous ones. Mancini has got them playing a very attack-minded brand of football.

Yes. All but one. They looked good against a few crap teams then reverted to type. Thought I was watching a team managed by John Beck.

If Spain had anyone but a Ben Brereton Diaz upfront then Italy would not have got to the final.

England will really have to watch out for the Italian dark arts and hoofball (as they played against Spain). Those are my concerns.

16 hours ago, Marktheshark8 said:

I know you shouldn't take things for granted but can't see anything but am England win.

Feel sorry for the miserable lot on here who say they don't care! You are missing out!

It's coming home 😀

It is probably hard not to be miserable when looking forward to another season of shite at Ewood. LOL.

I would take Rovers getting relegated if it meant England win. Fuck club football. That mentality should have died out with tossers like Carragher and the rest of the dislikable fake generation. ENGLAND ALL THE WAY!

COME ON!

3l.jpg

4 hours ago, matt83 said:

Not really my department but I thought this was a nice gesture from school.

1B1B126A-8969-49A3-B04D-210F3465A0D4.thumb.jpeg.0f6ec2c93d1a6ba4d75ae9183c2d8ce0.jpeg

They can knock the disappointment stuff on the head though!!!!

Yeah nothing do with the teachers having be there 😏

God this is a painful day. Since I finished work on Friday I've been wishing away the weekend. Before the Germany game was bad but I was confident that we were going to win. I genuinely can't call this game at all both teams have different strengths. 

5 hours ago, matt83 said:

Not really my department but I thought this was a nice gesture from school.

1B1B126A-8969-49A3-B04D-210F3465A0D4.thumb.jpeg.0f6ec2c93d1a6ba4d75ae9183c2d8ce0.jpeg

They can knock the disappointment stuff on the head though!!!!

Already told my lads not to bother going to school tomorrow. I went in with a hangover after euro 96 and it wasn't fun.

They will say they are self isolating.

46 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

God this is a painful day. Since I finished work on Friday I've been wishing away the weekend. 

Alcohol makes the time go faster in my opinion Dom, but I don’t recommend that approach during the working week.

Edited by Gav

30 minutes ago, Gav said:

Alcohol makes the time go faster in my opinion Dom, but I don’t recommend that approach during the working week.

Normally I'd agree buy the hour before Germany still dragged and I was chucking them away then 

6 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Normally I'd agree buy the hour before Germany still dragged and I was chucking them away then 

I've got the live feed from Wembley way open and I've set myself the challenge of spotting 5 women (sounds weird I know, but if you load up the feed you'll get my drift), and anyone with a Rover shirt on.

If you really want to push the boat out, a female with a Rovers shirt on!

Is it 8pm yet.....🙄

Edited by Gav

My advice would be to chill out and either watch an excellent Wimbledon men's final between Djokovic and Berretini (currently one set all) or  a fairly tight climax to the Scottish open golf to pass an hour or two.

• Moderation Lead

I’m far too excited and I’ll be on the drink within the hour, just need to pick my mate up from Barrow (not in Furness!!) and away we go! 
Survival will be tomorrow’s buzz word, I can sense it….

10 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

My advice would be to chill out and either watch an excellent Wimbledon men's final between Djokovic and Berretini (currently one set all) or  a fairly tight climax to the Scottish open golf to pass an hour or two.

Does golf climax?!? 

15 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Or Wigan against Huddersfield on SKY.

I'm now wasting time trying to straighten the flag - Left a bit, right a bit, your left or my left? down a bit.........

35CD9578-4920-4BE6-8F25-9A0409942439.thumb.jpeg.42b32ee6e04fc20d89a1744c176215c7.jpeg

7 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Does golf climax?!? 

I was going to report Revs post, we have kids reading this site 😂

Edited by Gav

• J*B unpinned this topic