8 minutes ago, DE. said:

What an abysmal display from Slovakia. You'd think they were bottom of the group with nothing to play for, or been paid to lose. When giving away a penalty doesn't work and Spain miss chance after chance, the keeper literally just palms the ball in for them. Goalkeeper also goes running off into no man's land for goal number two. No shots on goal the entire half, 13 for Spain even though they haven't really gotten out of first gear.  

If Spain ever find their shooting boots they’ll be a real threat.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is how football has “evolved” and this is the game now as we are often told, I give up. I’d much rather watch poor quality uploaded vhs footage of games on YouTube of when you could actua

Why do we always have to focus or find negatives about the quality of the team or some mad reason why we managed to win. We played well, we deservedly won , that’s it. We where the better team and won

A tiny minority of dickheads in a football mad nation… no WC for you. Corrput micro state with myriad human rights abuses and employing slave labour… fill your boots and we’ll even move the whole

Posted Images

On 21/06/2021 at 12:04, Hasta said:

When was the last time we were eliminated from a major tournament when we were actually the better side in the game we lost? 

1996 maybe, and I'm not sure we were definitely the better side in that game.  

Against Argentina. We should have beaten them. Portugal in 04 and 06 we had a goal disallowed that shouldn't have been. We hit the woodwork a couple of times in that game. In 06 we created the better chances even with 10 men. 

Southgates tactics are negating our flair players. It's fine keeping possession but u need to utilize our best assets.  I don't think Portugal are anything special. We can beat them. Germany are very vulnerable at the back and the pace of our players should cause alot of problems. We have only played at 50 percent of our potential so far

4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Southgates tactics are negating our flair players. It's fine keeping possession but u need to utilize our best assets.  I don't think Portugal are anything special. We can beat them. Germany are very vulnerable at the back and the pace of our players should cause alot of problems. We have only played at 50 percent of our potential so far

he`s a poor manager,he can`t get the best out of an excellent group of players,tactically he has`nt got a scooby doo,probably why he goes for a slow tempo and conservative team shape,it certainly does`nt do kane or grealish any favours

• Moderation Lead

Got to say, this game between Sweden and Poland has been one of the games of the tournament so far in my opinion!

Very enjoyable indeed! (Unless you’re Polish, obviously…)

34 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Got to say, this game between Sweden and Poland has been one of the games of the tournament so far in my opinion!

I watched Spain v Slovakia. One way traffic. Slovakia’s performance was the poorest I’ve seen in this Championship.

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

I was never worried that we were going to win in the end... 😂

12 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Who do we play next round? Is it 2nd or 3rd place of the group currently playing?

2nd place I think. Its a bit unlucky really, I think most 1st places are playing a 3rd place team however the winner of our group gets a 2nd place team from the group of death

VAR watch: Players have worked out that if the feel contact in the box they are now guaranteed a penalty.

If that’s a penalty for the Frogs then that’s the end of football for me. What a total and utter joke. The ref gave it to even it up and then VAR have no balls to overrule it. 

16 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

If that’s a penalty for the Frogs then that’s the end of football for me. What a total and utter joke. The ref gave it to even it up and then VAR have no balls to overrule it. 

Mike Dean in disguise!

2 hours ago, roverandout said:

Southgate's a terrible manager the modern day PC equivalent of the "FA blazer".

Don't say anything out of line and don't upset anyone". Reminds me a bit of cuddly "Uncle" Ron Greenwood who was appointed over Brian Clough. Greenwood could however point to a better managerial record than Southgate.

Might however be an extremely lucky manager, got the ridiculously easy route through to the semis in the World Cup before blowing it and we're only 30 mins away from avoiding France or Germany in the opening knockout game.

• J*B unpinned this topic