BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

For Sale - Rovers VHS Tapes

20 Rovers VHS Tapes from Season 1990-91 onwards, including Champions Season 1994-95 and the Worthington Cup Final double tape. Will sell as a ‘job lot’ for £2 each plus either a postage fee or my own ‘petrol’ fee of £10 to anywhere in Lancashire. Ie, £50 if I deliver or £40 plus postage if a courier is used. I have seen some of these on eBay for as much as £10 each, so fill yer boots.

CC1AAA5E-F6FC-4121-89AA-5913C45B0ED9.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/06/2021 at 19:27, Claytons Left Boot said:

20 Rovers VHS Tapes from Season 1990-91 onwards, including Champions Season 1994-95 and the Worthington Cup Final double tape. Will sell as a ‘job lot’ for £2 each plus either a postage fee or my own ‘petrol’ fee of £10 to anywhere in Lancashire. Ie, £50 if I deliver or £40 plus postage if a courier is used. I have seen some of these on eBay for as much as £10 each, so fill yer boots.

CC1AAA5E-F6FC-4121-89AA-5913C45B0ED9.jpeg

Hi mate 

would you be willing to post the 95/96 one to Ireland? 

On 10/07/2021 at 10:27, Claytons Left Boot said:

I’ll keep you in mind pal. I am hoping to sell them as a ‘job lot’ and not individually. Just give it a bit longer and, if I have had no takers, I’ll fire it over to you. 

no worries mate

• 3 weeks later...

Are these gone? If you’re willing to ship to the US I will gladly buy these. Obviously you’d need to get me an updated shipping cost, but I’d make it worth your time for more than £2 apiece once you got the shipping cost I’d make an offer.