What Does Next Season Have In Store ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/08/2021 at 08:22, Herbie6590 said:

Full results now available on the Home Page….

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/articles/season-202122---what's-in-store.../40

D2AFDEE3-94A0-451D-B822-05F163641FF4.jpeg

This says it all about the job TM & the team have done so far. Amazing. It's gonna be a tense 3 months now but what a season it will have been, however it ends.

• 2 months later...
  • Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Backroom
On 30/04/2022 at 21:22, Herbie6590 said:

Other than Mowbray gone by 1/7/22…not much wisdom in our crowd it appears…

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/articles/season-202122---what's-in-store.../40

I mean, how dare you!! 

Me, @StubbsUK, and @tomphilare still on for getting 3 out 5 correct, with the closest league positions (16th,15th & 14th.)

I discounted anyone in the 20's positions.......well......... because it helped me manufacture a Top 3 with me in it. 😜

So, if Waggott's still here in July, what do we get? A gold star badge, a victory parade, a choccy medal?! I didn't enter this competition just for fun!! 😂

In reality, if SW keeps his job, Tomphil was won it by the slimmest of margins. 😪

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Silas said:

I mean, how dare you!! 

Me, @StubbsUK, and @tomphilare still on for getting 3 out 5 correct, with the closest league positions (16th,15th & 14th.)

I discounted anyone in the 20's positions.......well......... because it helped me manufacture a Top 3 with me in it. 😜

So, if Waggott's still here in July, what do we get? A gold star badge, a victory parade, a choccy medal?! I didn't enter this competition just for fun!! 😂

In reality, if SW keeps his job, Tomphil was won it by the slimmest of margins. 😪

Do i get a special badge ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly off topic but appears the long established and respected Rovers Supporters 100 Club are struggling for new members,down to around 50 now according to Telegraph.A telling quote tonight that sadly says it all....

“We have had close links with the club but that has drifted over the last 10 years since the new owners came in."

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1