BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (h) - 7/8/21

11 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't know if there'll be many in the Blackburn End Saturday but here's one for the "Blackburn End Choir"

Mowbray had a dream

With his housing team

He had no money so he asked the bank for a loan

With flats at the back

Few quid in the sack

It's Tony Mowbray - I wish he'd just jack/ he needs the tin tack

Ha ha ha what’s the tune?

At least with all the players we've lost the team picks itself

The only 2 real questions are Buckley or Davenport and whether Armstrong gets risked or if it will be SG through the middle.

Although with TM at the wheel it will be interesting what other nonsense he can possibly pull off

1 minute ago, BRFC4EVA said:

The only 2 real questions are Buckley or Davenport and whether Armstrong gets risked or if it will be SG through the middle.

Although with TM at the wheel it will be interesting what other nonsense he can possibly pull off

Buckley and SG for me ..lets start with what we ll be left with after AA leaves and Davenport is injured ..again.. a lil continuity if nothing else.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

That’s a plus for this season, Mowbray won’t be able to chop and change like he does normally. He won’t be able to sub half the team at half time either.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

And if he breaks his leg? 

If he breaks his leg and he's going to be out for a year, he'd surely sign a contract extension to guarantee some income and a chance to re-prove himself?

23 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

He'll sign the extension. 

4 minutes ago, JoeH said:

If he breaks his leg and he's going to be out for a year, he'd surely sign a contract extension to guarantee some income and a chance to re-prove himself?

Who knows and really it's not an ideal scenario for anybody involved 

5 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Or a club will just take a risk on him on a free for a smaller salary that he would get ATM, but still a bigger salary than he is on here.

2 hours ago, HowieFive0 said:

Buckley and SG for me ..lets start with what we ll be left with after AA leaves and Davenport is injured ..again.. a lil continuity if nothing else.

Yeah I think you put SG through the middle with Dolan and Breo either side and have Travis/Buckley/Rothwell in midfield. I actually think that could do very well, put that might be too positive for around here.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, booth said:

In the absence of iFollow, how do I stream this match?

Are we going to get in trouble for asking for naughty links? I used to use them all the time but have no clue where to go these days, can we ask for sites, not links?

12 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Even with AA gone, I don't hold out much hope of SG playing centrally. More likely we will see Dolan there IMO. This is TM remember!

2 x 6 foot strikers crossing for a 4 foot winger.

That is a concern and it would absolutely p**s me off no end if he did that

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Are we going to get in trouble for asking for naughty links? I used to use them all the time but have no clue where to go these days, can we ask for sites, not links?

I’d just like to know how we do it via official means.

13 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

I know of such a site for tomorrow, if it can be put forward.

In terms of the game, I'm fully expecting Dolan to be played down the middle due to his pace. I'd be surprised if Gallagher is played centrally, even though that would be the most logical thing to do, as Mowbray tries to be too clever for his own good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

I know of such a site for tomorrow, if it can be put forward.

I would have been happy to pay to watch a live stream (as I did for every game last season) but in the absence of that a DM with details of said site would be most appreciated mate 😉

26 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I would have been happy to pay to watch a live stream (as I did for every game last season) but in the absence of that a DM with details of said site would be most appreciated mate 😉

Is there no way to stream it officially?

5 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Hardly Shearer is it?

Good on loan when he was after a contract, then part of a side which got us relegated, has freely admitted he wasn't professional enough, crap in League 1 then couldn't move for his last couple of seasons here.

To be fair the last bit wasn't his fault, it was down to Mowbray giving him a ridiculous new deal.

Crap in League 1?? You taking the piss? He made the EFL team of the season. Him and Dacks partnership blossomed that season. 

6 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Here is a list of countries that the game is being shown live in https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4039062/blackburn-rovers-vs-swansea-city/

Here is a list of "Dark Countries" i.e NO EFL broadcast agreement in place

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games

A totally imaginary scenario

If you happen to be on holiday in a country that is not showing the game live, maybe you could create an account on Rovers TV with a universal email address (i.e gmail) and details of what country you are holidaying in, It may or may not recognise your holiday destination, if it does  and then that email address is also one that is added to your paypal account (during a brief visit back home), you may be able to get this game whilst returning to enjoying your well earned holiday  .

For those in Au , bein sports connect offer a two week free trial and the game is being shown on Bein 2, https://connect-au.beinsports.com/en/subscribe

also free trial available on one of Murdoch's vehicles but f*** him and his companies

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1