BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

19 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Potent stuff that coffee…

Is he handing out free STs as well or something !

Why can't he translate his sales pitch in person to the wider fanbase using the channels easily available to him ?

We have a Head Coach now not a manager who acts like a line manager being accountable to explain everything.  Time for some in the shadows at Ewood to grow a spine, earn their money and step forwards.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

2 parts of the pitch have stitched up and the entire pitch was dug in and re-laid. 

No you're incorrect and missing a few facts here Chaddy.

The pitch isn't dug up and re-laid, they skim the grass off leaving it bare, they then re-seed it for fresh grass.

Now comes the part that 1864 claimed work done on drainage near the Riverside and a new generator pump etc.. Nothing. 

Finally you met with Waggot based on this and absolutely nothing you posted rectified any of these claims?

Strange.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, damo100 said:

No you're incorrect and missing a few facts here Chaddy.

The pitch isn't dug up and re-laid, they skim the grass off leaving it bare, they then re-seed it for fresh grass.

Correct my words were wrong but work was done to the Ewood Park Pitch. Its looks very good currntly. 

17 minutes ago, damo100 said:

Now comes the part that 1864 claimed work done on drainage near the Riverside and a new generator pump etc.. Nothing. 

Finally you met with Waggot based on this and absolutely nothing you posted rectified any of these claims?

Strange.  

New lighting lamps have been purchased by the club. 

Yes I did met Waggott on a range of different issues including the pitch. I posted a brief Summary on what he said including the pitch. 

Well you could always email the club yourself for answers to questions on this issue

17 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

The above mentioned said that the WHOLE pitch had been stitched.

i'm not sure he ever said the whole pitch from my memory 

On 26/06/2022 at 10:44, 1864roverite said:

I don’t call a full weave upgrade, new lighting, new sensors, new boiler systems for the under soil heating and new energy systems standard maintenance oh yes additional work to address the drainage in the riverside area of the pitch as well!

Interesting.... So it wasn't a full weave?

43 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Correct my words were wrong but work was done to the Ewood Park Pitch. Its looks very good currntly. 

Yes I did met Waggott on a range of different issues including the pitch. I posted a brief Summary on what he said including the pitch. 

Well you could always email the club yourself for answers to questions on this issue

I never mentioned lighting, the whole point of your 'email the club' was to see if 1864 was indeed correct regards his claims which included new drainage and a new generator pump.

Was there any point to your meeting and why keep most of the meeting to yourself, I like many others on here found that strange?

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes it certainly was brief.

6 hours ago, damo100 said:

I never mentioned lighting, the whole point of your 'email the club' was to see if 1864 was indeed correct regards his claims which included new drainage and a new generator pump.

Was there any point to your meeting and why keep most of the meeting to yourself, I like many others on here found that strange?

I gave a summary of the meeting. If you are so unhappy about it then write your email the club and I am sure they will reply to you

4 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Sharpe saying away fans move to bottom tier for todays match is permanent. Seems like Waggott is listening. 

WBA fans barely made a sound all game

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

then write your email the club and I am sure they will reply to you

I emailed the club and asked why the oldest stand in the ground, with facilities straight from the 80s had had an over 20% price increase. This removed the cheapest tickets available, making  the minimum price for a season ticket £430 in one of the most deprived areas in the country. Unsurprisingly, I received no reply.

I know the bottom level season ticket prices were one of your criticisms of the club over the summer. However in you summary of your meeting with SW you didn’t mention this at all.

Did you raise this criticism and what was his response?

Edited by Hasta

36 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I emailed the club and asked why the oldest stand in the ground, with facilities straight from the 80s had had an over 20% price increase. This removed the cheapest tickets available, making  the minimum price for a season ticket £430 in one of the most deprived areas in the country. Unsurprisingly, I received no reply.

I'm sorry to hear that. 

36 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I know the bottom level season ticket prices were one of your criticisms of the club over the summer. However in you summary of your meeting with SW you didn’t mention this at all. Did you raise this criticism and what was his response?

No I didn't. I only asked how many season tickets we sold and he explained that 11% of them were from new sales. He explained how much money that generated the club, etc. 

The price I paid for my ST is fine by me and I can committed to doing every home game without any problems. my criticism was for fans who were struggling financial and couldn't afford ST or couldn't get to some of the games for different reasons trying to get them connected with the club still and have like a scheme going for people who could committed to 5 or 6 games a season and making them cheaper every time. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I gave a summary of the meeting. If you are so unhappy about it then write your email the club and I am sure they will reply to you

WBA fans barely made a sound all game

I'm not unhappy about anything Chaddy, just stating facts that you seemingly ain't.

Stick to the point,

Drainage was claimed as was a generator 

Was there any point to your meeting?

Glen sure showed you up days later that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, damo100 said:

I'm not unhappy about anything Chaddy, just stating facts that you seemingly ain't.

Stick to the point,

Drainage was claimed as was a generator 

Was there any point to your meeting?

Glen sure showed you up days later that's for sure. 

its not a contest you know me or other people who have meetings . You could very simple send emails to Rovers asking these questions you want answering so then you would get the answers you want, but you won't or just cba

Yes the meeting very insightful and interesting to have. plenty of issues discussed and enjoyable to talk the CEO. 

Glad you enjoyed it, but it is fairly obvious that all those issues you had planned to raise (the actual point of you organising it in the first place and you had some good ideas on ticketing etc), were kept in your pocket  as you got quickly sidetracked by Charming Steve as he held court for an hour.

Never mind, you won’t be the first or last that will happen to.

Edited by Mattyblue